PDA

View Full Version : I've been robbed!

zerhacke
September 2nd, 2008, 01:37 PM
As if it's not hard enough to get a *nix business going in Ohio, someone has to go and steal from me.

I'm out 1000 bucks on a server to a guy I used to call a friend. I suppose the old saying, "Don't s*&t where you eat" comes into play. It seems to me that old friends and family will screw you over faster than regular customers.

It really puts a damper on the growth of a business to have so much money be wasted so early in the business's life.

Remind me not to do anyone favors.

jpeddicord
September 2nd, 2008, 09:45 PM
As if it's not hard enough to get a *nix business going in Ohio, someone has to go and steal from me.

I'm out 1000 bucks on a server to a guy I used to call a friend. I suppose the old saying, "Don't s*&t where you eat" comes into play. It seems to me that old friends and family will screw you over faster than regular customers.

It really puts a damper on the growth of a business to have so much money be wasted so early in the business's life.

Remind me not to do anyone favors.

Ouch, that sucks. :(
Hopefully you'll be able to cover up those losses with good business.

OrbJinzo
September 3rd, 2008, 12:04 AM
wow man that does suck. Also remember sometimes lifes lessons are learned the hard way.

Cybergod
September 3rd, 2008, 12:16 AM
Dude, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can get your money back or at least beat it out of him :)

zerhacke
September 16th, 2008, 06:28 PM
We go to court tomorrow. :) I plan on trouncing him soundly in front of the judge.

benny bronx
September 16th, 2008, 06:35 PM
Good luck. Unfortunately, getting a judgement is often easier than collecting the money.