PDA

View Full Version : [all variants] Add channel to sopcast

seshomaru samma
August 24th, 2008, 12:56 AM
I have installed and configured Sopcast (qsopcast) and can now watch online TV
However the reason I installed it was for my wife to watch Japanese NHK channel , but I can't seem to find a way to add channel to Sopcast, it came with quite a lot of channels but non are Japanese. All guides I saw on Google were very Windows oriented and I wonder if anyone knows a simple way to add a channel in Linux or how to search for them. Preferably a Japanese channel...
thanks

afrodeity
May 23rd, 2010, 05:42 PM
Just saw this post and wondering if there any sopcast japanese channels with english subtitles?

stayinlow
June 10th, 2010, 09:42 PM
I have installed and configured Sopcast (qsopcast) and can now watch online TV
However the reason I installed it was for my wife to watch Japanese NHK channel , but I can't seem to find a way to add channel to Sopcast, it came with quite a lot of channels but non are Japanese. All guides I saw on Google were very Windows oriented and I wonder if anyone knows a simple way to add a channel in Linux or how to search for them. Preferably a Japanese channel...
thanks

In the sopcast I have you just go to File>Open, and then enter the sopcast channel url (sorry can't help you with that, but google will).

Once the channel loads just bookmark it.

stayinlow
June 11th, 2010, 07:37 PM
In the sopcast I have you just go to File>Open, and then enter the sopcast channel url (sorry can't help you with that, but google will).

Once the channel loads just bookmark it.

edit - Haha, I should have looked at the date of the first post

afrodeity
June 12th, 2010, 10:57 AM
edit - Haha, I should have looked at the date of the first post

No worries, I'm still watching IPTV from 2008.