PDA

View Full Version : [other] New forum for LXDE !

jittopjose
August 7th, 2008, 09:05 AM
i have registered a new dedicated forum for LXDE discussion at freeforums.org.
You can find it at http://lxde.freeforums.org
Those who are interested to try LXDE, can post their queries there. I hope it would be useful at least until LXDE team provide an official forum.
thanks
jittos....

jittopjose
August 9th, 2008, 06:55 AM
Hi,
Thank you for the response that I get in last 3 days. This forum was visited more than 300 times. I hope, in the coming days more registered users will come forward to give a hand in the development and improvement of LXDE.
I have added a new section called Idea Pool for LXDE. There you can express all your ideas and suggestions for improving the performance and look and feel of LXDE. So that LXDE developers can get the pulse of users.
If any of you have good articles and tips and tricks for LXDE, plz post it in LXDE forum. I suppose that will be helpful for the new users.
Thank you.
jittos….

jittopjose
August 11th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Hello friends,
Thank you for all the support and co operation that this new forum gets.
I have added a new section called ‘Report A Bug’ in LXDE forum. Many users are not familiar with sourceforge’s bug tracking and all. So usually they ignore these bugs. But in ‘Report A Bug’ section, they can enter their bad experience with lxde which they consider as bug. Thus I get details of every problem at one place and I can post these problems in sourceforge’s bug section. This will help to let the lxde developers know about these problems.
Thank you
jittos….