PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Using a Sansa c150 with Amarok

GreenFire08
July 6th, 2008, 06:25 AM
Okay so I've got my Sansa c150 plugged in and it seemed to mount ok, but I can't for the life of me figure out what the pre-connect and post-disconnect commands might be. Can anyone give me some help?

ChameleonDave
July 6th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Okay so I've got my Sansa c150 plugged in and it seemed to mount ok, but I can't for the life of me figure out what the pre-connect and post-disconnect commands might be. Can anyone give me some help?

I'm not quite sure exactly what you mean by that. Are you referring to safely removing the device?

txcrackers
July 6th, 2008, 06:13 PM
You probably don't need to set any, actually. Those are there for more functionality than most folks would actually use (like auto-syncing).

GreenFire08
July 6th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Well, all I know is that whenever I hook up the device, Amarok doesn't register that it's there and I can't transfer any music to it. I hit configure and I get a window that looks like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/misterluigi/amarokconfig1.png

I'm not quite sure what I should put in these boxes. Hope that information helps.

EDIT: Never mind, I got it to work without that. Thanks anyways.

ChameleonDave
July 7th, 2008, 05:53 AM
EDIT: Never mind, I got it to work without that. Thanks anyways.

For the benefit of people finding this thread who have the same problem as you, perhaps you could indicate what your solution was.

faintscrawl
July 19th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Yes, please share how you got it to work because I'm stuck at the exact same point. I'm also trying to use a Sansa mp3 player.

thanks in advance.