PDA

View Full Version : i got an infraction

bijeeshvs
July 5th, 2008, 06:10 PM
i got an infraction warning for this post

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=842816

and i think there was no reason for that bcoz what was in the post was not my opinion and i was just asking about the facts

please look into the matter............................................ ..........................

matthew
July 5th, 2008, 09:26 PM
The quote you posted looked a lot like spam posts that we get on the forums, and it was insulting to another culture. That is probably what first drew the attention of our staff.

There are some spammers who think they are being clever by posting something like this and claiming they are only asking a question about it. I will take your word for it that this was not your intent and that these were not your words. Please keep this in mind in the future to avoid misunderstandings. Thanks!

I'll reverse the infraction.

bijeeshvs
July 7th, 2008, 10:14 AM
The quote you posted looked a lot like spam posts that we get on the forums, and it was insulting to another culture. That is probably what first drew the attention of our staff.

There are some spammers who think they are being clever by posting something like this and claiming they are only asking a question about it. I will take your word for it that this was not your intent and that these were not your words. Please keep this in mind in the future to avoid misunderstandings. Thanks!

I'll reverse the infraction.

Thank you for your understanding, i am here for a couple of months and i have made some about 125 posts and in none of the posts i was discussing anything. i was just trying to help or asking for help so there is no spamming and i have no time left for that................

thanks a lot ..........................