PDA

View Full Version : A bugmenot alternative thread: share your login

chochem
June 27th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Since some web sites appear to trawl bugmenot.com and routinely exclude the listed logins, I figured that a thread for sharing login might be useful. Obviously it cannot be as all-encompassing, nor will the login be as anonymous/info-useless/(whatever you're trying to achieve) as bugmenot but at least your login won't be deleted.

Anyway, here goes a first one - hope others will contribute to it.

The New York Times
login: bragesnak
password: 123456

jeffc313
June 27th, 2008, 04:19 PM
sorry, but I feel this thread will fail due to the fact that it is not going to be well orgainzed. bugmenot is great because of the search feature more than anything.

chochem
June 27th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Well, that is true but a) there is always search-this-thread which should work just as well, and b) you can also just use it in a 'watch this thread and see what comes up' - also a neat way to be reminded of useful sites you might have forgotten about.

fatality_uk
June 27th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Sorry why exactly would I want to share ANY login for ANYTHING with a total stranger? Perhaps I am missing something here, most probably, but to get any password from any login to any site I had would involve a HUGE amount of cash of waterboarding!

jpeddicord
June 27th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Sharing logins for other sites is not such a bad thing, but isn't really good either. We don't want to get blacklisted for posting details for a site that shouldn't have been mentioned. Bugmenot has a procedure for posting logins involving paid sites/communities etc, and I recommend you use that instead. For the time being, I'm closing this thread for staff review.