PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for t-shirts

Adrenal
December 15th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Hi there, long time reader, first time poster.
Anyway, i was looking at the Ubuntu t-shirts, and, no offense, but they look a little plain.
I was thinking, maybe a big sized Ubuntu icon on the back wouldn't go astray. You know, slightly obtuse, big and bold, to show of ur nerdiness in a way that is both professional and alluring.
I know, probably will never happen but i just thought it would look cool

Alessio
December 15th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Hi there, long time reader, first time poster.
Anyway, i was looking at the Ubuntu t-shirts, and, no offense, but they look a little plain.
I was thinking, maybe a big sized Ubuntu icon on the back wouldn't go astray. You know, slightly obtuse, big and bold, to show of ur nerdiness in a way that is both professional and alluring.
I know, probably will never happen but i just thought it would like cool
I think like you! The t-shirt are very empty! Can i make any suggestion? Any maxim??
I like much the phrase of Shaw: “If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.”
Or the maxim of Ubuntu: humanity to others
Who is the responsible??

Adrenal
December 16th, 2004, 06:06 AM
Thats two sales already. come on people, show your support

kal_zakath
December 22nd, 2004, 01:14 AM
If you are intersted for personalized t-shirt, look at the "painted merchandise" thread (http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=6058), maybe you'll find what you are looking for :)

simira
May 4th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Did you see wiki.ubuntu.com/t-shirt?
I am also thinking of supplying Kubuntu t-shirts. Any opinions? Would you buy it?

Rikostan
May 4th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Did you see wiki.ubuntu.com/t-shirt?
I am also thinking of supplying Kubuntu t-shirts. Any opinions? Would you buy it?

I saw that, but since I don't live in Europe, it doesn't do me much good.

I would pay for a decent ubuntu T-shirt available in the US.
Some place that would take Paypal would be nice too.