PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Customizing themes in Hardy Heron - more options?

Rukaru
May 19th, 2008, 04:40 AM
Is there more I can do to customize themes in Hardy Heron. I already have emerald take care of the frame thing with the close and minimize buttons, but as far as the theme....there aren't many options. I don't know what it uses now to manage themes (like ones you can get from gnome look), but I know it lets you chose tabs like colors, font, and most importantly...controls. Is there a way to customize that more? I've looekd at themes from gnome-look, but I haven't been completely thrilled with any. If there was a way I could customize the themes like you can with emerald, that would be awesome.

CloudFX
May 19th, 2008, 04:43 AM
you can have a look at www.gnome-look.org for more themes if you like.

Rukaru
May 19th, 2008, 05:13 AM
you can have a look at www.gnome-look.org for more themes if you like.

Huh? i'm not talking about downloading new themes. Did you read the post? I already mentioned gnome-look.

Rukaru
May 19th, 2008, 05:30 AM
I saw on gnome-look something about Topaz Brainstorm. What is that? Kepp in mind that I may have something and not know it if it comes with Hardy Heron. I installed some themes, compiz, and emerald. If I have anything else related to the appearance/eye-candy/themes it is because it comes with Hardy.

Rukaru
May 19th, 2008, 06:19 AM
BTW, using the synaptic manager thing seems to be one of the easier ways to download things for me.