PDA

View Full Version : Please Do what frodon started but lacks intestinal fortitude to finish.

Rasputin44
May 16th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Please delete my posts and my account.

I already removed the substance of each post and replaced them with the following message

Removed by Author.

After censorship of a post I asked to be deleted. Request was denied.

Taking it into my own hands.

Farewell Ubuntu.

Now do what I originally asked and actually delete all of it.

LaRoza
May 16th, 2008, 06:26 PM
I deleted your posts for you, and accidently took this one with it (sorry). I put it back in the Resolution Centre. Mods can't disable accounts (and I shouldn't even be posting here, but I am because I accidently moved this post), an admin will disable it for you if that is what you really want.

Rasputin44
May 16th, 2008, 06:27 PM
OK, thanks, step one resolved.

Now please delete my account.

Rasputin44
May 16th, 2008, 06:27 PM
I wish to be removed entirely, not disabled.

Rasputin44
May 16th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Actually the posts in the Pink pony forum are still showing.

LaRoza
May 16th, 2008, 06:31 PM
I wish to be removed entirely, not disabled.

The account will be nothing more than an unusable name for the forum. It will not be visible and it will be unable to be used. It will be as good as deleted.

Actually the posts in the Pink pony forum are still showing.

Those posts don't show up in searches. I am not going to hunt them down. Please either report such posts or post links here.

Rasputin44
May 16th, 2008, 06:42 PM
No worries,

I know how to create incentive.

matthew
May 16th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Posts are generally not deleted. The fact that someone helped do this for you is rare and unusual and not something we promise nor would normally do.

You have been confrontational. You have been rude. You used profanity in addressing staff and others. Instead of having your account disabled, you have been banned.

Don't come back.