PDA

View Full Version : [all variants] Software Wifi Access Point for Ipod Touch

medivh
May 12th, 2008, 12:07 AM
I have been searching web for a solution to connect my ipod touch to internet using my computers wired internet connection and wifi adapter. My laptop has an Intel 3945 wifi card. While browsing forum i saw some iwconfig posts from 3945 users and i saw that their systems were set to run on master mode. But i couldnt managed to set my system to master mode.

I am using a clean installed ubuntu hardy. So if anyone knows a solution it will be really helpful to many ipod touch users. I couldnt manage to solve this issue with windows and i know macs are capable of doing this. I thing if my wifi card is capable linux must also work. So help me :popcorn:

medivh
May 12th, 2008, 10:07 AM
I think i am some kind of cursed. When ever i post something no one replies. I am getting bored of this forum because it is not helping me.

medivh
May 13th, 2008, 12:14 AM
This community is a lie. There might be thousands of members or views or posts every day but not enough good user to help others.

Spainface
May 15th, 2008, 04:11 AM
Have patience. This is a community of volunteers, not Walmart slugs. Someone will help when the right person sees your post. Don't expect solutions overnight.

Unfortunately I'm not the one to help you though. :(

Good luck.

lohikaarme
July 5th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Time to revive this thread, I'm in the middle of ****** *** ***** ***** ***** ****** nowhere that has no wi-fi, so i need this ad-hoc fix.