PDA

View Full Version : CodeBlocks + Ogre + Hardy: Is it possible?

aidave
April 28th, 2008, 03:52 AM
Been trying to run OGRE in CodeBlocks, but to even compile one of the examples has been a major hurdle. After finally get that done, the problems running the output file have been never-ending. All of the tutorials I've found are too outdated to work.

Is there an up-to-date tutorial to get this setup running on Ubuntu Hardy?

aidave
April 28th, 2008, 03:33 PM
bump

aidave
May 6th, 2008, 03:24 PM
I guess it isnt possible then

Ferrat
May 6th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Could you paste the first say 10 lines of the output?

Mickeysofine1972
May 6th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Have you been able to do it on Gutsy? or is this a first time with Code::Blocks?

Mike

bunyk
April 15th, 2009, 01:01 AM
I am also using Code::Blocks. I install Ogre through Synaptic. Packages ogre-tools, ogre-doc, libogremain-1.4.9, libogre-dev.

I use wizard to create new Ogre project. But when I trying to build it occures error:

/home/bunyk/projects/ogre1/main.cpp|12|error: ExampleApplication.h: No such file or directory|

I select stupid solution, because I can not find any another. I find source of ExampleApplication.h in internet, create it in /projects/ogre1/ , and changed #include <ExampleApplication.h> to #include "ExampleApplication.h". But then appears:

/home/bunyk/projects/ogre1/ExampleApplication.h|26|error: ExampleFrameListener.h: No such file or directory|

Prewious my project in Code::Blocks using GLUT worked fine.

May be I do something wrong with installation? I will be glad to hear any suggestions.