PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] netcore wireless card help

marq
April 23rd, 2008, 02:51 AM
hi ubuntu won't detect my netcore (some no name company) wireless card and i was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what to do to fix it. i'm not sure of how to get any info that you would need but just ask and you will receive. i appreciate any help you have to offer thanks

majormede
March 5th, 2009, 08:23 PM
hi ubuntu won't detect my netcore (some no name company) wireless card and i was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what to do to fix it. i'm not sure of how to get any info that you would need but just ask and you will receive. i appreciate any help you have to offer thanks

Had same problem, now have comtrend card, works great

mobile123
July 6th, 2009, 06:01 PM
yes i would also agree with that.

dark_religion
November 13th, 2009, 04:32 PM
U have to use high quality net cards.

steve901
December 21st, 2010, 10:23 AM
Same prob here. somebody please help. Net card not working also

steve901
December 21st, 2010, 10:31 AM
Same problem plz help

kingofknight
January 13th, 2011, 07:39 AM
agree with Dark..... use some high speed net cards infact now who use net cards? we are living in 21st century man...... purchase ur own mini satelite :D , hehehehehe

m.azeem66@gmail.com
June 30th, 2011, 07:55 AM
sounds good to me.i think i could get help when ever i needed

josephmills
August 3rd, 2011, 07:18 AM
hi there lets see some more about this no name card :) open terminal and type in
lspci -nn then
lsusb then
lsmod then
rfkill list all then
sudo lshw -C network Then paste it all here thanks