PDA

View Full Version : Please bring back Search->My Posts

The Cog
April 22nd, 2008, 08:05 PM
I use this every time I connect to the forum to catch up on my recent conversations. I really miss it. And trying to bookmark the Advanced search for my posts doesn't seem to work.

Without that feature, it discourages answering posts that look like they need more than a one-off reply.

DBrocks
April 22nd, 2008, 09:13 PM
Set up your User CP to automatically subscribe to threads that you have started/answered to. Then, you can just go to Quick Links > Subscribed Threads.

jpeddicord
April 23rd, 2008, 12:56 AM
I use this every time I connect to the forum to catch up on my recent conversations. I really miss it. And trying to bookmark the Advanced search for my posts doesn't seem to work.

Without that feature, it discourages answering posts that look like they need more than a one-off reply.

The menus at the top haven't been replaced yet. As a workaround, you can click your profile name on the left and click "Find more posts by this user" or visit your profile page for a link.

The Cog
April 23rd, 2008, 02:02 PM
The menus at the top haven't been replaced yet. As a workaround, you can click your profile name on the left and click "Find more posts by this user" or visit your profile page for a link.

Ah. Thank you, jacobmp92.
I found I can bookmark that link too:
http://ubuntuforums.org/search.php?do=finduser&u=437760
which makes it really easy.

P.S.
I find that I can now only reply if I click the quote button - the other two just right of the quote button seem not to work. Let's hope that gets fixd soon.

bapoumba
April 24th, 2008, 05:50 PM
It's back on :)