PDA

View Full Version : How to find all my posts

Muflon
April 22nd, 2008, 08:37 AM
In the previous forums you used to be able to find all your posts and all your threads from a link in the Search menu. Those options no longer exist under Search. How do I find my threads now?

Thanks

Muflon

forestpixie
April 22nd, 2008, 08:43 AM
I guess it will return at some point, at least I hope it does, in the meantime use advanced search and put your username in the 'search by username' field. You can get to both your threads and posts from there.

Muflon
April 22nd, 2008, 08:48 AM
Thanks ForestPixie, I was going to mark this thread as solved using your guide but that option doesn't appear to exist either. :(

forestpixie
April 22nd, 2008, 08:52 AM
search - advanced search - it's certainly there for me - I just used it myself. It also shows that you've posted 6 threads including this one.

noswal
April 22nd, 2008, 08:52 AM
In User CP up on the left, that then shows a link on the right View all Subscribed Threads.

forestpixie
April 22nd, 2008, 09:01 AM
~User CP on my screen goes to the User control Panel - no links to anything other than a screen saying I've no subscribed threads in this time period - I already know that :)

vishzilla
April 22nd, 2008, 09:42 AM
The only way to see your post now is to view your profile and select the statistics tab. There you will you find "view all posts by username"

graabein
April 22nd, 2008, 09:44 AM
I sure hope it returns cause I use it all the time to check progress on threads I've posted in... I also like the [SOLVED] button. It's very handy.

Forums look good and feels snappy BTW. Good job!

joshrobinson
April 22nd, 2008, 10:08 AM
I sure hope it returns cause I use it all the time to check progress on threads I've posted in... I also like the [SOLVED] button. It's very handy.

Forums look good and feels snappy BTW. Good job!

i love your forum donator icon, i donated to the forums back in 06, pm'ed the mods about getting my icon for it, i got an IM back saying to pm a different mod, which i never got a reply to :(

as for the op, you can click your name in a thread and see your posts, but it doesnt specifically show your started threads, just all of your posts in general

all the options should be back eventually though

Muflon
April 22nd, 2008, 11:02 AM
search - advanced search - it's certainly there for me - I just used it myself. It also shows that you've posted 6 threads including this one.

Sorry for the misunderstanding but I meant that I couldn't find the option to mark the thread as 'solved'.

forestpixie
April 22nd, 2008, 02:03 PM
Oh right - can't answer that question at the moment, I think that has gone fromthread tools.