View Full Version : New Member

April 19th, 2008, 09:57 AM
So Since this is the feedback... ill leave some feedback lol.

Im a high school student that lives in Michigan. i am very passionate about computers and love the power they can posses. my sophmore year summer i worked 2 jobs so i could save up for a very nice laptop i got enough money and bought a pimped out beast of a laptop. Thats when my fire and passion for computers boomed into even more than something in my free time. i was inspired by some friends over at suck-o,com and decided to put linux, or try, onto my lappy. They suggested ubuntu and i hopped on the forums and joined. I went to search for some info on my lappy (hp pavilion dv6500) and found some very good articles. Not only did those article tell about how to set up ubuntu, but they provided some of the best info i have been able to find to date on how to downgrade to xp from vista.

I have not tried an installation yet, but im using the live cd to post this thread. I would like to say thank you to all the members of the forums and all the developers. You guys have no idea how much you have helped us all. I searched google for hours on end. And i do mean HOURS and found maybe half of the great info that was privided in just three posts! You guys are truly amazing.

thanks! and keep up the good work!:guitar:

April 19th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Thank you, and welcome!