PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Has there been a problem with the forums that I missed?

Kivech
April 4th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Just to check....

I had some posts where there were several replies to problems I had with the last updates. Miraculously those replies now disappeared and even subjects of certain topics changed. :confused:

I feel like I entered the twilight zone. :p

It's not like I missed problems with the forums, is it? It is almost as if there has been a rollback of some sort. Anyone else notice similar issues?

Kivech

wieman01
April 4th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Which thread please?

23meg
April 4th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Moved to FF&H.

wieman01
April 4th, 2008, 11:30 AM
23meg, you can move things? I was not aware of it...:confused:

Well done so, by the way.

LaRoza
April 4th, 2008, 11:34 AM
23meg, you can move things? I was not aware of it...:confused:

Well done so, by the way.

In the Devlopment forum I believe.

23meg
April 4th, 2008, 12:22 PM
That's right.

Kivech
April 4th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Well, started looking some more and it seems like a couple of my posts ended up being double. And yes, they were in the Hardy dev forums, that's why I posted it there.

Not sure what the cause is of this. Yesterday I had connction problems after a partial upgrade I did on Hardy. After a fresh install and update once all packages were available it got fixed.

I recon it must have been the connection trouble that made double posts and made it seem as if replies were gone (I seemed to be looking at the wrong threads).

Sorry if I created any confusion, was just surprised to find my own posts without replies, knowing I had several.

So all is fine in the end after all. ;)

Kivech

ps. Meg can move my posts anywhere, I have full confidence in him. :p