PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Admins!

jesusfreak107
April 2nd, 2008, 06:53 PM
I just wanted to throw a HUGE "THANK YOU" at the moderators of Ubuntu Forums! You guys respond so quickly to problems, it is ridiculous! I, just a minute ago, located a spam post, posted an alert to the admins, without flagging it in any way, and, before I could post my next post proving the spam led to a fake site, the post was moved to the Jail. GREAT WORK GUYS!!! KEEP IT UP!!!
:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::g uitar::guitar:

-grubby
April 2nd, 2008, 06:55 PM
Yes, the mods and admins here are great! Just keep on reporting posts

kevdog
April 4th, 2008, 05:58 AM
Yes the admins are good but often criticized. Its too bad for what they often have to put up with and police. Keep up the good work guys!

wieman01
April 4th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Thanks to our AI bots such as LaRoza. You can't even tell the difference. We are planning on making LaRoza open source, so that we can implement new features, etc. and possible deploy a few more copies.

Rocket2DMn
April 5th, 2008, 02:31 AM
Thanks to our AI bots such as LaRoza. You can't even tell the difference. We are planning on making LaRoza open source, so that we can implement new features, etc. and possible deploy a few more copies.

+1
Passes the Turing test.

wieman01
April 5th, 2008, 07:42 AM
+1
Passes the Turing test.
Occasionally.

schauerlich
April 5th, 2008, 07:44 AM
Occasionally.

You guys are too much. :lolflag:

tamoneya
April 5th, 2008, 07:46 AM
I had some very similar results early today when someone was posting advertising material multiple times all over the forums. They were taken down immediately. Not sure what happened with the user but I am sure that it was dealt with properly

wieman01
April 5th, 2008, 07:57 AM
I had some very similar results early today when someone was posting advertising material multiple times all over the forums. They were taken down immediately. Not sure what happened with the user but I am sure that it was dealt with properly
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6e/Hangman.svg/250px-Hangman.svg.png

LaRoza
April 5th, 2008, 08:00 AM

We get that all the time.

I did a couple of mass jailings recently, but we all do that.

Thanks to those who report, we can keep such garbage off the forum.

Resistance is futile, you will be assmilated.

Rocket2DMn
April 5th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Spamming is futile, you will be decaffeinated.

LaRoza
April 5th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Spamming is futile, you will be decaffeinated.

The mods approach to spam:

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/violent069.gif

Rocket2DMn
April 5th, 2008, 09:11 AM
The mods approach to spam:

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/violent069.gif

+1
Care to moderate my inbox as well?
:lolflag:
Carry on :)