PDA

View Full Version : Hardy Heron sticky

Kilz
April 2nd, 2008, 03:04 PM
Is it possible to get a sticky in the 64bit section directing those with Hardy Heron issues to the Hardy Heron development section?

PmDematagoda
April 2nd, 2008, 05:35 PM
I can make a copy of it and send it over to the x86 64 bit section if necessary, but will it be useful since that section has yet to see an overload of Hardy Heron threads?

I'll do this, I'll keep a close eye on the 64 bit threads and if Hardy Heron threads keep popping up like they did in the General Help and other sections then I will take the necessary steps, will that do?

Kilz
April 3rd, 2008, 01:01 AM
I can make a copy of it and send it over to the x86 64 bit section if necessary, but will it be useful since that section has yet to see an overload of Hardy Heron threads?

I'll do this, I'll keep a close eye on the 64 bit threads and if Hardy Heron threads keep popping up like they did in the General Help and other sections then I will take the necessary steps, will that do?

Thanks, that would be great, A sticky could be the friendly way to remind those that have issues with Hardy to post them in the Hardy section. As it is right now there is nothing to point people with Hardy issues there. It is probably confusing to new users. We haven't gotten swamped in the 64bit section yet, but more Hardy posts appear every day. Then when hardy is released the sticky can be easily removed.

Kilz
April 5th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Please place a sticky, the 64bit section is getting a few posts a day on Hardy. A sticky may save reporting them to be moved.

LaRoza
April 5th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Please place a sticky, the 64bit section is getting a few posts a day on Hardy. A sticky may save reporting them to be moved.

Done, but I didn't do it for your sake, but for mine. Moving threads is a hassle.

Kilz
April 6th, 2008, 04:34 AM
Done, but I didn't do it for your sake, but for mine. Moving threads is a hassle.

Thanks,
If it helps the mods spend time in more productive ways the community benefits.

LaRoza
April 6th, 2008, 04:36 AM
Thanks,
If it helps the mods spend time in more productive ways the community benefits.

Yes.

(I was sort of joking, I did it for you as well :-))