PDA

View Full Version : Need help logging out

The Cake is a Lie
March 30th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Hello, my friend wanted to post a question about "Hardy Heron", but I did not have an account here at Ubuntuforums.org. So he decided to go on "Bug Me Not" (a website that gives logins so you do not have to register if you do not plan on becoming a full member). He logged into one of the logins they offered. But, it was perma-banned. Now, he cannot log out and make his own account because anywhere he goes on the site, it says he is banned. Any help? He is using 7.10 and Firefox 2. Thanks!

LaRoza
March 30th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Hello, my friend wanted to post a question about "Hardy Heron", but I did not have an account here at Ubuntuforums.org. So he decided to go on "Bug Me Not" (a website that gives logins so you do not have to register if you do not plan on becoming a full member). He logged into one of the logins they offered. But, it was perma-banned. Now, he cannot log out and make his own account because anywhere he goes on the site, it says he is banned. Any help? He is using 7.10 and Firefox 2. Thanks!

Yes, we don't like spam bots on this forum, so anyone who wishes to post will have to have their own account.

Clear the cookies, and make an account.

The Cake is a Lie
March 30th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Thanks, he is able to access the site now and making a new account as we speak. Thank you!

LaRoza
March 30th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Thanks, he is able to access the site now and making a new account as we speak. Thank you!

No problem, hope he gets the answers he needs.