PDA

View Full Version : Points

steveneddy
February 18th, 2008, 05:23 AM
I was directed to post here from this thread (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=699985).

Someone tell me why I have two infraction points that never expire for the referenced post please.

You may want to read the referenced thread.

KiwiNZ
February 18th, 2008, 05:32 AM
Thank you for your post.

I will look into this matter and get back to you as soon as possible.

KiwiNZ
February 18th, 2008, 05:47 AM
You have recieved two seperate infractions with in a short period of time for insulting others.

I agree with the infractions issued.

I will give some more thought as to if the second infration should be for a finite time or forever as imposed.

As a side bar to this issue , your signature file is not appropriate for these Forums. Canyou please change it.. Thanks

KiwiNZ
February 19th, 2008, 07:01 AM
I have given this considerable thought. As you recieved infractions in quick succession for the same thing it shows that the message was not getting through.

I agree with the second infraction being higher and forever.

However I am prepared to review your posts over the next month and should they be OK I will change the second infraction to a finite term.

steveneddy
February 19th, 2008, 08:57 PM
I have given this considerable thought. As you recieved infractions in quick succession for the same thing it shows that the message was not getting through.

I agree with the second infraction being higher and forever.

However I am prepared to review your posts over the next month and should they be OK I will change the second infraction to a finite term.

I appreciate that, Kiwi.

I don't make a habit of trying to alienate other people.

Sometimes it just comes off wrong when posting in the forums.