PDA

View Full Version : Project help!!

Hello Kitty Will Kill You
January 16th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Hiya

Iím Lisa and Im in the 10th grade of the International School Winterthur. To successfully finish the 10th grade I need to make a personal project. And as my awesome topic is choose... the meaning behind street art! On of the things I am using for this project is a survey, and i really need some more filled out ones!
If you have any questions, or could help me in an other way, I'm always glad to take it :)

Bye!

1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. What are your hobbies?

4. What music do you like?
y
5. What do you think of when you hear the word street art?

6. What do you think of street art? An art form or vandalism?

7. Do you ever stop at street art, and take a good look at it?

8. Do you think that street artist have a message behind their art?

9. If so, does this message come across?

10. Do you know any street artists?

11. If so, do they have a message behind their art? Or do they just do it for fun?

12. Have you ever made any form of street art, or would ou like to?

13. If so, did/would you want to say something with that?

14. Is there anything else you would like to say about street art?

eilu
January 17th, 2008, 02:05 PM
you might get more responses in the cafe, or deviantart (a lot of streetartists there)

nikoPSK
January 18th, 2008, 03:36 AM
you might get more responses in the cafe, or deviantart (a lot of streetartists there)

+1, cafe posts never go unanswered. :lolflag:

Sef
January 18th, 2008, 05:24 AM
Moved to Community Cafe.

Originally Posted by eilu View Post
+1, cafe posts never go unanswered.

Next time, just use the report button and inforum the post needs to be moved.

nikoPSK
January 18th, 2008, 06:07 AM
Moved to Community Cafe.

Next time, just use the report button and inforum the post needs to be moved.

ah, okay. I thought The report button was for offensive material. So just report it and say: please move this to "-"

nikoPSK

Hello Kitty Will Kill You
January 18th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Oops, didnt know that
Well now its here then ^^

Nevon
January 18th, 2008, 10:47 AM
1. What is your name?
Tommy Brunn

2. How old are you?

3. What are your hobbies?
Why do you think I'm on a Linux forum...?

4. What music do you like?
I'm not all that interested in music, really. I do have a relatively small collection of mostly indie rock, but that's it.

5. What do you think of when you hear the word street art?
Well, here in Sweden we have a lot of pissy "street art". You know, pen tags and stuff like that. However, I tend to separate those things from real street art. To me real street art can be really really cool, and adds to the feeling of a city.

6. What do you think of street art? An art form or vandalism?
Real street art is a real art form. As long as they don't do it on other people's property, I'm all for it. That goes for both private property as well as public buildings.

7. Do you ever stop at street art, and take a good look at it?
Sure. There are a few very cool murals here in the city where I live, and I often stop to look at them whenever I'm passing by.

8. Do you think that street artist have a message behind their art?
Some do, some don't. Simple as that.

9. If so, does this message come across?
I think most people don't bother to even look for the message, and that's a shame. I suppose the massive amounts of crap that is being painted everywhere has made people blind to the really good ones.

10. Do you know any street artists?
I know a few, although I would be reluctant to call them real street artists. I think some of them might get there some day, but for now they're stuck in the "I-want-to-write-my-name-here"-phase.

11. If so, do they have a message behind their art? Or do they just do it for fun?
Some of them have political messages behind their "art", but most of them do it just for fun.

12. Have you ever made any form of street art, or would ou like to?
Nope. I respect the fact that I shouldn't vandalize other people's property, and around here there aren't a lot of spots that you could practice on.

13. If so, did/would you want to say something with that?

14. Is there anything else you would like to say about street art?

matthew
January 18th, 2008, 11:28 AM
This is weird...I'm calling it spam and closing the thread.