PDA

View Full Version : My cell phone problems...

cartisdm
January 14th, 2008, 03:50 AM
Ok, I have the verizon Mint Chocolate (vx8500) cell phone and for the most part I can't complain. With it I also use the Jawbone Bluetooth headset (which I love and highly recommend to anyone). One problem, at random times I can't hear the person on the other end!

Does anyone else ever experience this problem either with this phone or any others? It seems like it happens when ever I'm talking to someone on the other line who generallly isn't talking very loudly. I can barely barely hear them and only if I listen really close. If they say a very stern sound like "HELLO!" the mic kicks back in and I can hear just fine:( If during the time I can't hear them I transfer to my handset I still can't hear them so I don't know where the problem lies:confused:

(FYI I realize this isn't a support area but I love the community cafe and this question has nothing to do with anything computer/linux related:))

bufsabre666
January 15th, 2008, 06:07 PM
maybe its just the head set bro, i never had a problem with mine until the car ran over it, granted i dont have a chocolate but ive never seen reports of bad bluetooth from them

cartisdm
January 18th, 2008, 07:16 AM
maybe its just the head set bro, i never had a problem with mine until the car ran over it, granted i dont have a chocolate but ive never seen reports of bad bluetooth from them

can't be, I returned the initial headset when I first noticed the problem and the new one still does it:(