PDA

View Full Version : A 3 minutes MS documentry on YouTube...

Sunnz
December 22nd, 2007, 06:00 AM
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_UJzLD3_E_8

Any of those things are true?

hhhhhx
December 22nd, 2007, 06:41 AM
M$ may suck compared to ubuntu, but that doesent make it terrible, its still a Operating System, if theres one thing i hate its when people take the little things and overemphasize them

JeffoOfMetal
December 22nd, 2007, 06:51 AM
I really, really enjoyed that video. :)

frup
December 22nd, 2007, 08:51 AM
I watched some of emeek77's other videos, one in particular which was this lame mac vs pc flame video with another user (zolykud or something)

I felt quite sad that both of them could get so heatedly argumentative about something that just doesn't really matter.

Sunnz
December 22nd, 2007, 04:43 PM
I watched some of emeek77's other videos, one in particular which was this lame mac vs pc flame video with another user (zolykud or something)

I felt quite sad that both of them could get so heatedly argumentative about something that just doesn't really matter.
So much for freedom of speech. :p

Dancingwllamas
December 22nd, 2007, 07:38 PM
He has some valid points, but he overstates things or gets them plain wrong. He talks about a Microsoft statement that Windows 98 is Y2K proof, but "contradicts" this by talking about service packs for Windows NT. Huh?

kamaboko
December 22nd, 2007, 07:49 PM
This guy on YouTube lives in the world of the uninformed. Hell, I have yet to have a day go by whereby my Gutsy install doesn't need a reboot. In fact, I've had three today and am downloading a copy of Mint to give it a roll. The point being, no one builds a bullet proof OS.

Ultra Magnus
December 22nd, 2007, 07:55 PM
Hmmm... its entitled Mac vs PC but doesn't mention Apple or Macs anywhere in it... Presumably thats because almost everything he says about microsoft is also true about Apple.