PDA

View Full Version : removal of infraction.

nikoPSK
December 11th, 2007, 05:11 AM
I received an infraction a while back. It was in my "funny pictures makin fun of windows" thread. I would like this removed (even though it's expired)

1: I had good intentions, I had edited the picture, but uploaded the wrong picture aka the unedited one.

2. I had no clue at the time how to edit attachments.

3. I right after posted my corrected version and apologized.

Best regards,
nikoPSK

KiwiNZ
December 11th, 2007, 08:46 AM
The infraction was for innapropriate language and was correctly issued by the staff member. I see no reason to reverse it.

nikoPSK
December 11th, 2007, 04:44 PM
yes, you are right, but it was unintended. I will not swear here.

matthew
December 11th, 2007, 05:14 PM
yes, you are right, but it was unintended. I will not swear here.Thank you. This shows that the infraction has served its intended, redemptive purpose. It has helped you modify your behavior so that you can be a more socially acceptable and useful member of the forums community.

Yay. The system works.

nikoPSK
December 11th, 2007, 07:42 PM
yes tim does. In the possible future may I have this expired infraction reversed?

Thanks for your understanding,
nikoSPk

matthew
December 11th, 2007, 07:55 PM
yes tim does. In the possible future may I have this expired infraction reversed?

Thanks for your understanding,
nikoSPk
We don't usually do that. Reversing an expired infraction does nothing as neither one has any bearing on your ability to do things in the forums, etc. It really is just semantics at that point.

If it makes you feel better, no one can other than you and the staff can see infractions once expired.

KiwiNZ
December 11th, 2007, 08:14 PM
nikoPSK I would like to add ,If you have concerns over a post or thread and want some advice please feel free to contact me .

nikoPSK
December 11th, 2007, 09:21 PM
I will remeber that. Sorry, I did oevreact on the boot partition required thread. I will ask of your assictance next time I see something suspicious.

nikoPSK
December 12th, 2007, 12:44 AM
We don't usually do that. Reversing an expired infraction does nothing as neither one has any bearing on your ability to do things in the forums, etc. It really is just semantics at that point.

If it makes you feel better, no one can other than you and the staff can see infractions once expired.

Yes, but having the infractions pains me, I came here with good intentions to help people and get my questions answered if any. I am currently on the beginner team helping people with their problems. When I got my first infraction (1 point) I was angry at myself. I got my second and I was more angry. By that rime I decided to read the forum codes of conduct. One more reason I would like this infraction reversed is that I read somewhere that at 3500 beans you get a custom user title but you can have only 5 infraction points. expired or otherwise. I do not need a custom user title I just would like one.

KiwiNZ
December 12th, 2007, 01:08 AM
The infractions were issued for good reason. Therefore they will remain.

nikoPSK
December 12th, 2007, 06:53 AM
Sorry, and thank you for your time.