PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Hits of Viral Video

RAV TUX
December 7th, 2007, 08:01 AM
Greatest Hits of Viral Video

From crooning politicians to a grocery store manager who can crush windpipes with his mind, these are the greatest hits of the YouTube Age.

Mark Sullivan, PC World

Sunday, November 11, 2007 10:00 PM PST
http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,139501-page,1-c,video/article.html

beercz
December 7th, 2007, 06:14 PM
That vid about the diet coke and mintos experiments was superb!! Hadn't seen it before, brightened up my really boring Friday afternoon at the office. :D

Tundro Walker
December 8th, 2007, 03:23 AM
There's another 3 hours of my life I'll never get back. Thank you, YouTube!

master_kernel
December 8th, 2007, 03:26 AM
Lol, it's amazing what YouTube can do to catch people's attention

rune0077
December 8th, 2007, 04:31 AM
I wonder how many keyboards that German dude goes through a day? Seems like an expensive habbit :)

RAV TUX
December 8th, 2007, 06:14 AM
I wonder how many keyboards that German dude goes through a day? Seems like an expensive habbit :)Keyboard manufactures should send him their keyboards for him to test, if the keyboard can last 30 minutes with the kid I'll buy one.

undine
December 8th, 2007, 07:11 AM
Not a bad list, I had not seen the angry RV guy one before. I can't believe they left out Chad Warden though.

RAV TUX
February 3rd, 2008, 09:10 AM
Not a bad list, I had not seen the angry RV guy one before. I can't believe they left out Chad Warden though.The erratic German kid still haunts my memories...this had to be acted?

LaRoza
February 3rd, 2008, 09:14 AM
That vid about the diet coke and mintos experiments was superb!! Hadn't seen it before, brightened up my really boring Friday afternoon at the office. :D

That is old news, when I was a kid, we used to do that in day care. (The adults didn't know how we did it)

hhhhhx
February 3rd, 2008, 09:57 AM
kewl :)