PDA

View Full Version : Missile Base on sale on ebay!!! :D (this is not spam)

KIAaze
December 5th, 2007, 09:03 AM
@mods: no this is not spam or advertising, hum, at least I don't think people will mind it. ^^

Quick, if you always wanted your own missile silos, now is your chance!!!
Get it here, only on ebay! (http://cgi.ebay.com/Titan-Missile-Base-Central-Washington_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ1607QQihZ009 QQitemZ190132455924QQrdZ1[/url])

Only US $1,500,000.00!!!
:lolflag::lolflag::lolflag:

50% off for James Bond vilains. :)

sageb1
December 5th, 2007, 09:43 AM
it's really sad the anarchist based in central WA state are so disorganized that they haven't attempted a version of Freetown Christiania (which was originally a Danish military barracks in Copenhagen until anarchists and leftist radicals squatted in it in the late 60s) at this abandoned missile silo.

the grafitti inside implies that skaters and possibly skinheads managed to get inside.

however, without some organization, it's hard to squat there permanently. if they manage to live there for 3 months and improve it, then they could end up owning it or at least paying reduced rent to the current owners.

sadly though, North American anarchists are not fond of reclaiming abandoned common ground that was once owned by the military out in the wilderness since they are predominantly urban and are slow to adapt to rural life.

in another spin, this property has prime value to be constructed into a retreat for Linuxheads provided access to utilities is available. failing that, a couple diesel power plant or more could power it. I dunno if Linuxheads have spare cash or the incentive to pay for a programming retreat.

A private military contractor could buy it and use it to train urban militias recruited from police around the nation to do planning training for counter terrorism, as long as the nearest neighbour is out of the maximum range of any firearms deployed.

finally, i think the WA government should buy it and use it as their Iron Mountain installation to retreat to when the terrorists attack Olympia.:lolflag: