PDA

View Full Version : Mac Mini 2.0ghz Core 2 Duo + accessories + Parallels and more

macmatt
November 6th, 2007, 12:38 AM
I am selling my Core 2 Duo Mac Mini - three months old, because I am saving up for a Nikon D80 camera, in order to invest in my new pastime.

As such, I cannot afford to have both, regrettably :-( so I am having to sell up!.

My Mac Mini is FULLY working, FULLY boxed with all receipts and packaging. Sorry but this sale is UK ONLY, and I can only accept cash paid into bank account or PayPal.

My price inclusive of shipping, is £380 (flexible) so let me know if you'd be interested in snapping up a Christmas bargain. Many thanks.

In the box
Mac mini
Apple Remote
Power cord
Install/restore DVDs
Printed and electronic documentation

Processor and memory
2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
4MB on-chip L2 cache
667MHz frontside bus
1GB of 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM (PC2-5300) on two SO-DIMMs; supports up to 2GB

Size and weight
Height: 2 inches (5.08 cm)
Width: 6.5 inches (16.51 cm)
Depth: 6.5 inches (16.51 cm)
Weight: 2.9 pounds (1.31 kg)

Peripheral connections
One FireWire 400 port (8 watts)
Four USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps)

Graphics and video support
Intel GMA 950 graphics processor with 64MB of DDR2 SDRAM shared with main memory1
DVI video output to support digital resolutions up to 1920 by 1200 pixels; supports 20-inch Apple Cinema Display and 23-inch Apple Cinema HD Display; supports coherent digital displays up to 154MHz; supports noncoherent digital displays up to 135MHz
VGA video output (using included adapter) to support analog resolutions up to 1920 by 1080 pixels
S-video and composite video output to connect directly to a TV or projector (using Apple DVI to Video Adapter, sold separately)
Communications
Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
Built-in 54-Mbps AirPort Extreme wireless networking (based on 802.11g standard)3
Built-in Bluetooth 2.0 + Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) up to 3 Mbps

Optional external Apple USB Modem
Audio
Built-in speaker
Combined optical digital audio input/audio line in (minijack)
Combined optical digital audio output/headphone out (minijack)

Storage
120GB 5400-rpm Serial ATA hard disk drive

Slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW): writes DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL discs at up to 2.4x speed, writes DVD-R and DVD+R discs at up to 8x speed, writes DVD-RW and DVD+RW discs at up to 4x speed, reads DVDs at up to 8x speed, writes CD-R discs at up to 24x speed, writes CD-RW discs at up to 16x speed, reads CDs at up to 24x speed

Software
Mac OS X 10.4.10 Tiger
iLife ’08 (includes iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, iWeb, GarageBand), Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Test Drive, iWork (30-day trial), and Apple Hardware Test
Front Row

** Apple aluminium keyboard INCLUDED (boxed) **

** Parallels Workstation 3 (boxed retail copy) included (£40 retail) ** Means you can install Ubuntu/Windows (ARGGHH!!) BSD etc etc *INSIDE* OS X.

** "EyeTV for DTT" freeview dongle included - watch and record/edit/burn freeview on Mac (£50 retail) **

I am getting into photography, and am selling up to buy my camera - this Mac Mini has ALL the original packaging and receipts included. Everything listed here, is just 3 months old and MINT CONDITION, not a mark in sight!.

Shipping will be immediate using Royal Mail Special Delivery (next day) as soon as payment is received and fully verified.