PDA

View Full Version : Boo hoo, I lost my avatar

sanderella
October 18th, 2007, 07:32 PM
:(:(:(:(:(:(

I lost my PANIC button, which I loved, it was so ME (sob, sob.)
So here's a nice gibbon for all you who have upgraded. (Doing mine at the weekend.)

fuscia
October 18th, 2007, 07:52 PM
how did you lose your avatar?

AlexC_
October 18th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Have you tried looking under the sofa seats? Everything always gets lost there.

jviscosi
October 18th, 2007, 08:01 PM
There's another thing gone to the pile in heaven.

Where do things go when they're lost? You know what I think? I think there's a big pile of things somewhere. I think there's a big constantly changing pile of things that are lost. You lose Something, whoo-pop, it goes to the pile. And then you say, 'Oh look, there it is,' whoowhoowhoowhoowhoowhooph. Right back from the pile. And you didn't even know there was a pile.

And where is the pile? In Heaven, of course...has to be in Heaven. That's the first thing that happens when you get to Heaven, They give you back everything you ever lost. That's the whole meaning of Heaven. You get back everything; 'Here ya are, 79 pairs of sunglasses, 212 cigarette lighters, 4,983 ball point pens. Here's a jock strap we found on the Golden State Freeway...it appears to have mule hoofprints and chocolate sprinkles on it...must've been quite an evening.'

Yes, you get back everything...Everything, When you get to Heaven...well, not everything, you know, you don't get the big things back. Good judgement, that never comes back. Your tonsils, your appendix, they keep those for display purposes, virginity...you don't get that back, because you're in such a big hurry to get rid of it in the first place. But, you get back all your wallets. You get back every wallet you ever lost...No cash...it's just like earth. They keep the money as a prayer offering.

-- George Carlin

lyceum
October 18th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Do you have a picture of it, incase someone runs into it?

Oh, wait, my bad, sorry...

:)

n3tfury
October 18th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Do you have a picture of it, incase someone runs into it?

Oh, wait, my bad, sorry...

rofl

sanderella
October 19th, 2007, 01:53 PM
how did you lose your avatar?

It's embarrassing really... I was trying to put on Halloween fancy dress, and somehow I just dropped it into cyberspace. Can't remember the URL or anything.

Still I like the gibbon. Same IQ as me :KS

sanderella
October 30th, 2007, 02:40 PM
:KS

Whew I found it again.

popch
October 30th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Lucky you.

I have just noticed in another thread.

Nano Geek
October 30th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Save a copy this time. ;)

misfitpierce
October 30th, 2007, 03:59 PM
haha I was like ??? it's there. Glad to see you refound it tho.

PriceChild
October 30th, 2007, 04:07 PM
btw its not too hard to recover old avatars from ubuntuforums.org I'll give you 5 minutes to work it out :)