PDA

View Full Version : Hi

pestypest
October 14th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Hey everyone. I just want to say hello and I am planning on starting back up with with Linux very soon. Its been around 8 months since I have had the real time to mess with Linux. My current OS is Pista x64 :/. I know I know... But anywho I can't wait to jump back and enjoy the things I have missed with Linux. The help and support I have gotten from this forum is makes me feel like a warm apple pie :) Well that is all for now..

lzfy
October 14th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Welcome back :)

Arwen
October 14th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Welcome "home" :-) The matrix doesn't have you any more :-P

FuturePilot
October 14th, 2007, 05:09 PM
They always come back;)
Welcome back!:)

FranMichaels
October 14th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Welcome back! :)
I think you are in for a treat, as Ubuntu Gutsy is really great! Just a few more days (good timing!)

RAV TUX
October 14th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Hey everyone. I just want to say hello and I am planning on starting back up with with Linux very soon. Its been around 8 months since I have had the real time to mess with Linux. My current OS is Pista x64 :/. I know I know... But anywho I can't wait to jump back and enjoy the things I have missed with Linux. The help and support I have gotten from this forum is makes me feel like a warm apple pie :) Well that is all for now..
Welcome home, perfect timing Ubuntu is now more awesome then ever with the new Gutsy release!

To enjoy a hybrid version of Ubuntu try the e17 CVS install(see my sig) ;)