PDA

View Full Version : import from Endnote to pybliographer

anidras
September 30th, 2007, 11:46 AM
I have changed from windows to Linux and from endnote to pybliographer.

I would like to import the bibliography i have in endnote to pybliographer, and i am not managing to do this

can any one help me?

Thanks in advance

machoo02
September 30th, 2007, 01:17 PM
I don't know exactly (since I don't use pybibliographer) but you will probably need to export your bibliography from Endnote in a format that pybibliographer can read. Try exporting in either RIS, ISI, or BIB if endnote has any of those.

anidras
September 30th, 2007, 10:01 PM
I don't know exactly (since I don't use pybibliographer) but you will probably need to export your bibliography from Endnote in a format that pybibliographer can read. Try exporting in either RIS, ISI, or BIB if endnote has any of those.

I can only export to .txt, .rtf, .xml and .htm :S

machoo02
October 1st, 2007, 08:34 PM
ok...I just looked at the endnote website, and they have a BibTeX export style (http://www.endnote.com/support/enstyledetail.asp?SORT=2&PAGE=1&METH=0&DISC=none&JOUR=export&BSRT=none&FF1=none&FF2=none&FF3=none&CITE=none&DKEY=714200664457JBA) available for download (if it's not already part of the installed style list). Choose this as your output style, then export all of your references into a .txt file. You should then be able to import this file into pybibliographer.