PDA

View Full Version : About Legitimate complaints.

Nano Geek
September 25th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Hello everyone,

Sorry to bother you again, but the thread "Legitimate complaints (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=558311)," was closed because it was "going in circles." I respect the decisions of the moderators, but I don't think that that is a valid reason to close a thread.

I would understand if the people were being rude to one another, but everyone there was polite and there was still a good discussion going on.

Please consider reopening the thread again.

Thank you

Artificial Intelligence
September 25th, 2007, 04:10 PM
The reason is that the thread maker have gone on and on about the same subject, please check the Ubuntu Testimonials and Experiences. First in his own thread then continuosly doing it to another thread at the same time, some while ago.

So it's closed due to beaten a dead horse.

Nano Geek
September 25th, 2007, 04:19 PM
The reason is that the thread maker have gone on and on about the same subject, please check the Ubuntu Testimonials and Experiences. First in his own thread then continuosly doing it to another thread at the same time, some while ago.

So it's closed due to beaten a dead horse.Oh, OK I understand. I thought he was saying that it was closed only because people were still discussing it. I didn't realize that the OP had started another thread elsewhere.

Thanks for clearing that up.