PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhhhh!

Mr. T
September 20th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Do you ever get the urge to scream? Doesn't matter the reason, maybe you're stressed, maybe someone's getting your goat, whatever, do you feel the desire to let it out one in a while?

Do you act on that desire too?

Rough day.

swoll1980
September 20th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Do you ever get the urge to scream? Doesn't matter the reason, maybe you're stressed, maybe someone's getting your goat, whatever, do you feel the desire to let it out one in a while?

Rough day.

I feel like screaming right now?

ddrichardson
September 20th, 2007, 11:47 AM

Rough day.
Kinda - I bought a punch bag and hung it in the garage. Now when people wind me up, I draw them on the bag and smack it until I'm tired. Unbelievably therapeutic.

n3tfury
September 20th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Kinda - I bought a punch bag and hung it in the garage. Now when people wind me up, I draw them on the bag and smack it until I'm tired. Unbelievably therapeutic.

that or going to the gym. i take my frustrations out on weights. OMG GEEK IN THE GYM.

Kingsley
September 20th, 2007, 02:53 PM
No, I'm an introvert. I hate goat meat anyway.

that or going to the gym. i take my frustrations out on weights. OMG GEEK IN THE GYM.
Bench press relaxes me too! *high five*

n3tfury
September 20th, 2007, 03:05 PM
lol, well i don't think it's the act, but the post workout mindstate. but it feels good none-the-less.

stevebakerj
September 20th, 2007, 03:29 PM
I go out for a run after coming home from the 'Hamster Wheel' everyday. Works for me.

ddrichardson
September 20th, 2007, 04:52 PM
I go out for a run after coming home from the 'Hamster Wheel' everyday. Works for me.
I admire your energy - me I have to force myself out in the mornings before work or I will skip it out in the PM.

PartisanEntity
September 20th, 2007, 04:54 PM

Same here, any stress I might have disappears after a good session working out.