PDA

View Full Version : No justice from Staff Member...

sprwaka
August 7th, 2007, 08:41 PM
I''m posting here 'cause one of the staff members is using his authority for personal matters not letting me post in other thread.

The whole story can be seen here

http://ubuntuforums.org/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=121

This a copy of what he send me on the first message.

Dear sprwaka,

You have received a warning at Ubuntu Forums.

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)

There is no reason for you to mock or otherwise insult forum staff under any circumstances. This is a warning, do not do it again, further offtopic/mocking/insults will be dealt with more harshly.
-------

Original Post:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=3148950
Quote:
Then, I guess this will be better.

Screens savers make from scratch are cool!!! Please any else is it not concerning making screensavers froms scrath do not post it here

Thank you.
Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Ubuntu Forums

Second Message

You were issued a warning. You were not kicked out, and I did not give you any actual infraction points.
Other staff members will be reviewing this action at my request, I have asked them politely to give you a chance.

But I will have no further part in your insults.

My Replay

"You were issued a warning. You were not kicked out, and I did not give you any actual infraction points.
Other staff members will be reviewing this action at my request, I have asked them politely to give you a chance.

But I will have no further part in your insults."

First why will you ask them politely to give me a chance, when I did nothing wrong. And even If you give the infraction points, there was not really a point to give the warning in the first place. I was not mocking you or insulting you. What bothers me is that you try to make a big ocean out of a glass of water. Is ok to disagree, I told you, do what you have to, erase it or remove it, etc. But do not make it look like was doing something wrong in the beginning.

I lot of threads get out of topic, worse than this. And I was not getting out of topic. I was making a reference to support you point and I different thinking at the point of view in the way to get a solution. You can use what I say in the being as an analogy, reference, and the best part if you do not like it do not read or ignore it. Of course if is not sense I give the right to complain. But I explain to you how I thought it was relevant. You did not like it again, I told fine lets just clarify the post to where is only and strictly only to that matter that you want to post. Next thing I see is that you are accusing me of mocking you and insulting you, even worse making me look like I was doing something wrong.

KiwiNZ
August 7th, 2007, 08:48 PM
The following was posted by you

"You need balls man, p*ssy giving me a warning. f*ck you. Kick me out of here. But I promise you if I see you in the streets. What a P*ssy giving me a warning 'cause you just don't like something that I specify when you could have done it or shall have done it. Now I'm mocking you B*tch..."

Threatening staff will not be tolerated . You will be banned from this Forum