PDA

View Full Version : How do you like your coffee?

Espreon
August 1st, 2007, 06:52 AM
So how do you like yours?
I like mine Iced.

aysiu
August 1st, 2007, 06:54 AM
I don't drink coffee.

Espreon
August 1st, 2007, 06:56 AM
Well, I simply drink it as a drink, (I don't use it as a stimulant, cept during the school year).

chewearn
August 1st, 2007, 07:06 AM
Must have my double dose of coffee every morning, else got the shakesss.
:lolflag:

DoktorSeven
August 1st, 2007, 07:08 AM
Nonexistent. Give me a cold, cold glass of milk.

Iandefor
August 1st, 2007, 07:23 AM
I voted hot, but during the summer months, iced all the way. Somehow, drinking a piping-hot beverage in 80-degree heat just doesn't sound that appealing, testimonials about drinking hot beverages taking less energy to process and therefore leaving you cooler be damned.

Turboaaa2001
August 1st, 2007, 07:29 AM
Sadly caffeine does not work on me very well at all. I used to drink when in college but it took a pot just for me to feel anything.

DoctorMO
August 1st, 2007, 07:40 AM
I don't drink coffee... perhaps you should have that as an option next time. something like "I'm English and I drink TEA, damn americans" something along those lines ;-)

~LoKe
August 1st, 2007, 07:42 AM
With a triple shot of Ubuntu.

Motoxrdude
August 1st, 2007, 07:44 AM
O, i thought you where going to have a poll more along the lines of "Lots of creamer", "black", "w/ suger", etc.
I drink coffee hot. I wouldnt see how you could drink it any other way.

bonzodog
August 1st, 2007, 07:47 AM
I drink my coffee black with no sugar.

Espreon
August 1st, 2007, 07:54 AM
I don't drink coffee... perhaps you should have that as an option next time. something like "I'm English and I drink TEA, damn americans" something along those lines ;-)

Hey! I myself am also a tea drinker, I drink green tea,white tea and very rarely sugar plum tea.

Turboaaa2001
August 1st, 2007, 08:01 AM
I LOVE iced tea and hot earl grey. But I never had plum tea, is it good?

Espreon
August 1st, 2007, 08:04 AM
I LOVE iced tea and hot earl grey. But I never had plum tea, is it good?

Sugar plum tea is a blast of exciting flavor!

black_magician
August 1st, 2007, 08:08 AM
I never drink coffee in the morning, I only drink it later in the day. We have a bunch of local coffee shops here and they all have their own unique stuff. I'll stop by later in the day to study and coffee for me tastes best when working on something. Temp. doesn't matter to me.

Turboaaa2001
August 1st, 2007, 08:09 AM
Sugar plum tea is a blast of exciting flavor!

Ok, now I'm going to get some today. Do you drink it hot or cold? How should I prepare it?

Jellicletrb
August 1st, 2007, 08:12 AM
I like black coffee hot..

Starbucks with added goodies, warm..

Will have an iced coffee now and again..

..AND, I totally agree on that big ole' glass of milk.

I'm so easy to please, that when someone asks what beer I like, I usually just say "wet". :lolflag:

Espreon
August 1st, 2007, 08:30 AM
Ok, now I'm going to get some today. Do you drink it hot or cold? How should I prepare it?

Prepare it hot.

~~Tito~~
August 1st, 2007, 08:32 AM
Warm and with cinnamon with a lot of creme.

~~Tito~~
August 1st, 2007, 08:34 AM
Hey! I myself am also a tea drinker, I drink green tea,white tea and very rarely sugar plum tea.

Yum, I like tea, chamomile with honny.

fistfullofroses
August 1st, 2007, 09:40 AM
Coffee and tea, both hot. Coffee with a little bit of milk and sugar or totally black. For Tea I like green, white, and herbal. Sometimes a little sugar but usually plain.

tcpip4lyfe
August 1st, 2007, 02:56 PM
This is too easy too pass up.

Black. (Like my men)

roaldz
August 1st, 2007, 03:03 PM
If you're using ubuntu, you're using coffee, no matter what. I like my coffee Very Very Very STRONG, so strong that you stomach can't hold it. I always drink my coffee on the toilet, I keeps the fluids running:) That's why ubuntu's default color is brown :P

matchstich
August 1st, 2007, 03:04 PM
i like good old plain hot coffee. have never done starbucks. not going to pay 7 dollars for a cup of coffee.

used to do iced when i was younger, just put ice cubes in regular coffee,

don't like cold coffee any more, has to be hot

fuscia
August 1st, 2007, 03:38 PM
black, like my cat. i'll drink it at any temperature. every success i've ever had has been preceded by the consumption of coffee, including those times when i have temporarily given up caffeine.

Malh
August 1st, 2007, 05:01 PM
Coffee saved my life once.

ltk5
August 1st, 2007, 05:04 PM
Hot and black :)

NJC
August 1st, 2007, 05:34 PM
Scorching hot coffee with cream. On weekends, whip cream for the weekly family pancakes/waffles meal.

I can't drink as much as I used to - definitely notice the effects of caffeine.

Espreon
August 1st, 2007, 05:36 PM
Coffee saved my life once.

Really, please tell us if thats ok with you, I'd like to know the story.

Thrasyllus
August 1st, 2007, 05:38 PM
Iced right now, hot in autumn, winter, and spring. Must contain lots of caffeine and a variegated mixture of beans - the more variety, the better - but the backbone of the mix should be Kenya AA roasted to a deep, oily French blackness. Some lighter brown roasts should be included too, to raise the caffeine level.

I go off it for nine days every spring, just to prove I could do without if civilization collapsed.

jeffc313
August 1st, 2007, 06:09 PM
I dont drink coffee. I like iced tea though

Sunflower1970
August 1st, 2007, 06:21 PM
If I drink coffee, it has to have lots of cocoa in it, with some sugar free vanilla flavoring for sweetness, and some cream. (Not a fan of the coffee taste by itself) It can then be either drunk hot during the winter, or in the summer everything thrown into a blender with ice for a shake-like drink.

But, that's usually too much work to make, so I'll usually settle for a mug of green tea (usually hot) :)

the.dark.lord
August 1st, 2007, 06:27 PM
Cold coffee usually, so I voted 'iced'.

Frak
August 1st, 2007, 06:36 PM
Hot coffee in the morning.
Tea in the evening.

crimesaucer
August 1st, 2007, 06:37 PM
Organic Dark Roasted French Guatemalan Antiguan served hot with lots of cream and sugar....

...or a Triple Latte with 3 sugars and cinnamon stirred into the foam (whole milk).

And also a Chai Latte is nice.

And for flavored coffees, I would go with French Vanilla and Hazelnut.

walkerk
August 1st, 2007, 06:39 PM
Hot and black.

Rocket2DMn
August 1st, 2007, 07:51 PM
I don't drink coffee.

Glad I'm not the only one. It's amazing I can survive being a computer engineering and science major and not drink coffee. Must be all that mountain dew.

wesley_of_course
August 1st, 2007, 08:10 PM
i like good old plain hot coffee. have never done starbucks. not going to pay 7 dollars for a cup of coffee.

used to do iced when i was younger, just put ice cubes in regular coffee,

don't like cold coffee any more, has to be hot

I prefer it hot but drink it cold. Here in the midwest we have three Starbucks within a block of one another, ( go figure ! Tourists area ) , I get a Venti , $1.87
until Hyvee opened that is , they opened a Starbucks and you get a refill for .58 cents plus a card they stamp everytime you fill up, when you get ten stamps they give you a debit card worth $5.00 good at Hyvee or the in-store Starbucks ! So
a venti house blend bold is only .08 cents ! Whatta Deal ! And its oh so good .

moccachino
August 2nd, 2007, 04:27 PM
I like Espresso, but since I drank way too much of it I started to go back to a normal coffee with milk and sugar.

thoughtcriminal
September 22nd, 2007, 08:58 PM
tripple shot espresso straight up. No milk, creamer, sugar, or any of that trash.

Baby Boy
September 22nd, 2007, 10:47 PM
Iced coffee with cocoa and ice cream. Otherwise, If hot, make it a latte.

Caffeine_Junky
September 22nd, 2007, 10:50 PM
OOOO.. this looks like a thread close to my heart :p

HOT 'n' Strong for me thanks!

ThinkBuntu
September 22nd, 2007, 11:09 PM
Caldo e nero.

bmannering
September 22nd, 2007, 11:12 PM
I like both hot and cold but I voted for hot because we are just now coming into the colder weather.

gabhla
September 22nd, 2007, 11:54 PM
I love coffee. Like it hot and black. Best with fresh ground beans. Starbucks is my friend.

red_Marvin
September 23rd, 2007, 12:16 AM
Hot, black and strong, no milk, no sugar.

ThinkBuntu
September 23rd, 2007, 12:27 AM
I love coffee. Like it hot and black. Best with fresh ground beans. Starbucks is my friend.
Starbucks is nasty. They burn the s**t out of their beans. I buy mine from an independent shop that imports all sorts of interesting stuff. I just finished my bag of Rwanda Humbre, and right now I have some delicious Guatemala Huehuetenango.

ahaslam
September 23rd, 2007, 02:02 PM
I like my coffee hot or warm, certainly not cold. The only problem is coffee doesn't like me, too much (more than 4 mugs) gives me palpitations. I drink decaf or barely-cup after lunch :(

ryno519
September 23rd, 2007, 02:09 PM
Hot, extra large, two cream, three sugar.

Sunforge
September 23rd, 2007, 02:10 PM
Hot and Black. I have to confess to having at least three different varieties of coffee on hand with one open and the rest as emergency backup.

You can never have enough backups.