PDA

View Full Version : Would you cut your own hair?

happy-and-lost
July 25th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Well, my hair's beginning to look a bit lanky, and in need of a trim and minor restyle. I always used to get this done at the hairdressers, but was never satisfied with the results, as they could never do it quite how I'd imagined I'd like it. So, about a year ago, I took the matter into my own hands and cut it myself. Not only did this save me £24, but I was also able to get exactly the style I was imagining in my head and haven't been to the hairdresser since. This apparently radical move was met with shock by my peers (17 year old girls... what do yo expect?), who told me that no-one should ever... EVER cut their own hair, in spite of the fact that they initially really liked my new do, and thought it had been done at the "trendy" (read: expensive) salon in my town.

So, as I embark on another DIY haircut, I pose the question...

Would you?

steven8
July 25th, 2007, 11:33 AM
I cut my own hair all the time.

daverich
July 25th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Yup i do my own hair.

Kind regards

Dave Rich

slimdog360
July 25th, 2007, 11:39 AM
i have for the past few years

tomcheng76
July 25th, 2007, 11:41 AM
deleted

stimpack
July 25th, 2007, 11:45 AM
I cut my own in the sense that I run a headshaver over it with a 2mm guide. I don't think I would cut my own hair if your talking about scissors and styling.

xpod
July 25th, 2007, 11:54 AM
Well, my hair's beginning to look a bit lanky, and in need of a trim and minor restyle. I always used to get this done at the hairdressers, but was never satisfied with the results, as they could never do it quite how I'd imagined I'd like it. So, about a year ago, I took the matter into my own hands and cut it myself. Not only did this save me £24, but I was also able to get exactly the style I was imagining in my head and haven't been to the hairdresser since. This apparently radical move was met with shock by my peers (17 year old girls... what do yo expect?), who told me that no-one should ever... EVER cut their own hair, in spite of the fact that they initially really liked my new do, and thought it had been done at the "trendy" (read: expensive) salon in my town.

Not exactly a snip at £24 eh,i`d cut my own at that price too:)

I get mine done at a little place along the road for about £7(£10 with tip) and he does a good job.We do have clippers indoors for my lad though,he prefers just to lob it all off.
I`d like to do the same myself during the summers down here if i could away with it mind you but....the wife dont like it:)
I have a few scars on my noggin so a number 1 makes me look like a thug she reckons.

Rutabega
July 25th, 2007, 12:00 PM
I've cut my hair a few times in the past. I've just recently shaved my head.

aysiu
July 25th, 2007, 12:30 PM
I just cut my own hair yesterday.

LaRoza
July 25th, 2007, 12:39 PM
I don't cut anything (I believe it is not right to significantly alter one's natural appearance)

EDIT: Very clever people...

matthew
July 25th, 2007, 12:48 PM
I've cut my own hair dozens of times.

xyz
July 25th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Can't remember the last time I paid for it. Way toooo expensive!

I use a comb-looking thing with 2 blades in it: on one side, it trims it nicely; on the other, it actually cuts it.

jeffc313
July 25th, 2007, 01:00 PM
never once. I can just imagine how it would turn out :(

diskotek
July 25th, 2007, 01:08 PM
i just do trimming and shorten my rasta rat tail :lolflag:

Eddie Wilson
July 25th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Nope. Hair is too long and wavey. (Sixties reto):guitar:
Eddie

Onyros
July 25th, 2007, 01:13 PM
First time I cut my own hair I was **** drunk and entered a bet with a friend of mine.

I won, but still cut my hair... The thing is my hair was long enough that I could sit on it, at the time.

I left 3 large braids of hair and cut the rest short and then rolled my (stupidly overgrown) goatee into a braid as well. Eating soup wasn't easy at the time.

Ah... those were the days, sporting my mad Viking look.

Now I just let it grow until I get tired of having too much hair and then shave it completely. And I won't venture into saying what happened when I last shaved my hair AND was drunk.

Remember the golden rule, if you're male there are certain areas you HAVE to be careful with when shaving.

Depressed Man
July 25th, 2007, 01:54 PM
I'm thinking about cutting my own hair. Well just the back since I'm trying to grow it even longer (trying to get that anime look).

handy
July 25th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Been cutting my own for nearly 20 years.

Rarely ever shave though.

forrestcupp
July 25th, 2007, 02:13 PM
i just do trimming and shorten my rasta rat tail :lolflag:
I know what a rat tail is, but what is a "rasta rat tail?"

I cut my own hair about every 3 weeks with a shaver and a #4 guard. Then my wife does the trimming around my ears and neck line. I paid about $20 for the clippers, so for the price of 1 hair cut, I get a life time of hair cuts.

I don't think I'd try styling long hair, though.

LaRoza
July 25th, 2007, 02:25 PM

Probably with dreads.

Freddy
July 25th, 2007, 02:34 PM
I would never ever cut my own hair, I would look real silly.

Pobega
July 25th, 2007, 02:41 PM
I had my uncle cut my hair recently, it's not much different from what they used to do to me at the barber's shop, and it cost me nothing.

dmizer
July 25th, 2007, 02:43 PM
every day ... shave myself bald.

think that counts as cutting my own hair, no?

Iceni
July 25th, 2007, 02:44 PM
I cut my own hair, and have for the last few years. I also cut other people's hair sometimes, it's not hard.

RomeReactor
July 25th, 2007, 02:50 PM
I usually let it grow shoulder-length, then shave it completely; rinse and repeat.

Steve1961
July 25th, 2007, 02:59 PM
These days I haven't got that much hair left so all it takes is five minutes with clippers and a No 2 setting.

starcraft.man
July 25th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Ok..... so lots of people cut their own hair, wasn't expecting that. >.>

I go to the family barbar, nice guy and he doesn't charge too much.

herbster
July 25th, 2007, 03:50 PM
I shave my head-- not to skin but about a quarter to half centimeter or so-- every 2 weeks at the most. Bought the shaver a long time ago for about $25. Feels great everytime and have saved a bundle over the years not going to the barber. I can't stand combing/styling hair at all, this way actually suits me and no time is wasted with gel and silliness like that :D

Obor
July 25th, 2007, 03:55 PM
I cut my own hair for 10 years. Used to do it every 4 weeks back when I had a proper haircut...now I just shave it off.

toecutter
July 25th, 2007, 04:01 PM
My dad used to cut my hair (he trained as a barber) and then he taught my mom how to do it so he could get his cut, and he used to cut his Army recruit's hair as well. In the past year I've cut my hair lots of times, every few months I might go somewhere to get it done but for the most part I do as good a job as the salon/barber shop.

Seq
July 25th, 2007, 04:30 PM
I used to cut my own hair fairly often, but a friend of mine became a hair dresser and will not allow me to do that anymore. Something about not being able to see the back of my head...

mips
July 25th, 2007, 04:50 PM
I used to run the clippers through my hair with a #2 & #3.

These days I still use it for trimming sideburns but I have my hair cut by a stylist. I cannot see myself using scissors as I would probably mess things up and never mind the confusion from reverse actions looking in the mirror :)

der_joachim
July 25th, 2007, 05:43 PM
I've cut my hair a few times in the past. I've just recently shaved my head.

Is there any causality in between? :) *ducks*

+1 for shaving one's own hair. It is by far the most practical haircut I can think of and at least I never have a bad hair day.

Note that most smilies are bald as well. ;)

Tomosaur
July 25th, 2007, 06:12 PM
I would cut my own hair, but my mum likes to, on the incredibly rare occasion that I decide it needs a trim. I have shoulder length hair - and I only ever cut it when it's becoming absurd (about once a year :P). It could do with a trim right now, but it's not too bad yet. Fortunately for me I have been told I look good when my hair is messy, so it suits me and my financial situation (read: lack of money) perfectly. The most I ever do, as a rule, to my hair, is stand in a shower then rub it vigourously with a towel. If I've just washed it (yes, I do wash my hair, I'm not a complete mess), then I normally have to brush it into sanity, because it has a tendency to become very light and just bounce all over the damn place.

MetalOverlord
July 25th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Don't cut my hair. It's about elbow length right now.

forrestcupp
July 25th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Don't cut my hair. It's about elbow length right now.

hence the username

diskotek
August 27th, 2007, 03:16 PM

I cut my own hair about every 3 weeks with a shaver and a #4 guard. Then my wife does the trimming around my ears and neck line. I paid about $20 for the clippers, so for the price of 1 hair cut, I get a life time of hair cuts.

I don't think I'd try styling long hair, though.

well rasta-rat-tail is a rat-tail (btw, i didnt know if it's right word) that became dreadlock (sorry rasta was not right word that)

jgrabham
August 27th, 2007, 03:32 PM
I just havent had my hair cut in... about 2 years I think. Supprisingly short considering. Really scratty at the ends though.

LaRoza
August 27th, 2007, 03:36 PM
I just havent had my hair cut in... about 2 years I think. Supprisingly short considering. Really scratty at the ends though.

Shoulder length, right?

I haven't cut my hair in about 4 years, and it isn't scratty at the ends, because I don't destroy my hair with chemicals. If you have spit ends, you should cut them off, then make sure you don't let your hair dry out, not using shampoo is the best way to do that. What is the purpose of stripping the hair of its natural protection, especially since most hair products have the same substance that you are taking away!

jgrabham
August 27th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Shoulder length, right?

I haven't cut my hair in about 4 years, and it isn't scratty at the ends, because I don't destroy my hair with chemicals. If you have spit ends, you should cut them off, then make sure you don't let your hair dry out, not using shampoo is the best way to do that. What is the purpose of stripping the hair of its natural protection, especially since most hair products have the same substance that you are taking away!

If I dont was it with shampoo at least once a day it goes greasy and mingin. :[

I hate being a teenager.

Oh and heres a pic - http://a917.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/121/l_40a130d4115aa0ba720ccd5cbd796a74.jpg

christhemonkey
August 27th, 2007, 03:43 PM
£24!!
n Yorkshire?!?!
Chuffin eck! Thats a reet load!
Pay 4 quid for mine down t'hairdressers.

Also my girlfriend has cut my hair once (never again...).

LaRoza
August 27th, 2007, 03:45 PM
If I dont was it with shampoo at least once a day it goes greasy and mingin. :[

I hate being a teenager.

I am a teenager also, I am also a Vegan, which affects my body, so things will be different for you.

Don't tell anybody, but I haven't washed my hair in 3 years, and also never trim the ends, but everybody compliments my hair (strangers too!), and ask what I do to get it so long and "pretty" (their words).

I do nothing and let nature handle the details, I just brush it.

I stopped cutting it when I was 15, which I believe is your age now, and am now 19.

mips
August 27th, 2007, 03:49 PM
I am a teenager also, I am also a Vegan, which affects my body, so things will be different for you.

Don't tell anybody, but I haven't washed my hair in 3 years, and also never trim the ends, but everybody compliments my hair (strangers too!), and ask what I do to get it so long and "pretty" (their words).

I stopped cutting it when I was 15, which I believe is your age now, and am now 19.

Does it not smell bad ?

jeremy
August 27th, 2007, 03:52 PM
i have one those hair-mowers, and pass it over my head about once every 2-3 weeks, have been doing that for about 30 years now. A bottle of shampoo lasts me a year!

LaRoza
August 27th, 2007, 03:57 PM
Does it not smell bad ?

No, people ask what shampoo I use...

jgrabham
August 27th, 2007, 04:00 PM
. A bottle of shampoo lasts me a year!

Lasts me two weeks tops!

monsieurdozier
August 27th, 2007, 04:02 PM
I don't cut my hair, at all. I just let it grow. But I do cut my fiancee's hair. She gets a kick out of it.

And I'm always fighting the gay hairdresser jokes.

Oh well.

Monsieur Dozier

jgrabham
August 27th, 2007, 04:33 PM
I am a teenager also, I am also a Vegan, which affects my body, so things will be different for you..

So - cut back on meat and other fatty foods, and eat more fiber and vitamins :]

insane_alien
August 27th, 2007, 04:57 PM
i cut my hair as well, saves a few quid, occasionaly throws up something interesting if i've been drinking. its all good.

LaRoza
August 27th, 2007, 05:07 PM
So - cut back on meat and other fatty foods, and eat more fiber and vitamins :]

Actually, eating food with "good" fats, help the hair. Almonds (and other nuts) and olives are my favourite.

Stone123
August 27th, 2007, 05:10 PM
[X] I have.

hessiess
August 27th, 2007, 06:01 PM
havent dun anything to my hair in about 2 years

Gwasanaethau
August 27th, 2007, 06:03 PM
I always cut my own hair. I've saved a good €200-€300 on barbers' costs over the past 4 or 5 years…

macogw
August 27th, 2007, 08:29 PM
I gave myself trims (read: about 2cm) last year during school. I don't want to pay for someone to cut off a few split ends. I can handle that myself. I might be a teenage girl, but IMO, the "trendy" teenage girls are silly.

Richardky
August 27th, 2007, 08:54 PM
I been cutting my own hair for years now .. i prefer doing it myself because the shops never get it right ever ! .. and i saved a bundle on my car insurance :) !

jgrabham
August 27th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Ill ask

and i saved a bundle on my car insurance ????

jgrabham
August 27th, 2007, 09:23 PM
I gave myself trims (read: about 2cm) last year during school. I don't want to pay for someone to cut off a few split ends. I can handle that myself. I might be a teenage girl, but IMO, the "trendy" teenage girls are silly.

Ha, I doubt Id ever get it level. But since I dont get it cut at all it doesnt make any difference - Im just not going to try.

L815
July 19th, 2008, 06:48 AM
I've done it once or twice. If it's more than a trim I go somewhere.

bp1509
July 19th, 2008, 06:48 AM
i shave my own head about once a month.

NovaAesa
July 19th, 2008, 07:53 AM
I trim my beard from time to time myself. I normally get my sister or mother to cut my hair though. I don't think I've been to a barber since I was about 8.

tylerspaska
July 19th, 2008, 08:00 AM
I've cut my own hair for the last 10+ years of my life. Not only that but I've never had my hair cut by a professional. When I was growing up either my Mom or Dad always cut my hair.

71CH
July 19th, 2008, 08:03 AM
I don't cut anything but my facial hair, and only to keep it even. (I believe it is not right to significantly alter one's natural appearance)

what? :confused:

samjh
July 19th, 2008, 08:07 AM
I tried to cut my own hair several years ago, with unsightly results! :(

Don't do it unless you really know what you're doing.

djdarrin91
July 19th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Well i also cut my own hair but lets face it I'M BALD!:) its not that hard.but on the other hand a haircut that takes actual talent I would leave to a barber or hairdresser.

chucky chuckaluck
July 19th, 2008, 08:15 AM
already answered. nevermind.

Martje_001
July 19th, 2008, 08:21 AM

I'd love to see a picture of you! ;)

I've never cut my own hair, my mom does it for me.

Scruffynerf
July 19th, 2008, 09:42 AM
I do regularly.

$50AUD for good trimmers that will last ~25 years vs $25AUD haircut every 6 months.

Yep, I do regularly.

jeffus_il
July 19th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Ever try a "Flowbee", cuts the hair and sucks it straight into a vacuum cleaner. its easy clean, no mistakes, but then no fancy salon styles either. That didn't really bother me.

http://www.flowbee.com/?gclid=CPbU6I3Jy5QCFRaIlAod6zSGkA

No, I have no interest in promoting the gadget, but it tickles me, the concept.

Kingsley
July 19th, 2008, 11:37 AM
I tried it a few weeks ago and failed horribly. My sister had to finish my hair off.

wrtpeeps
July 19th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Never have, never will. Hairdresser every time.

K.Mandla
July 19th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Moved to OMG Pink Ponies, as punishment for dredging up a thread that died a natural death almost a year ago.

Sand & Mercury
July 19th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Never done it myself, I just ask someone else to do it. I never really am after anything beyond a trim anyway, so it's pretty hard to **** up. Hairdressers are ripoffs, unless you're after something that only they can provide (Like dreads or something).

Cap'n Skyler
July 19th, 2008, 02:14 PM
I don't cut anything (I believe it is not right to significantly alter one's natural appearance)

did you by chance see the history channel show about the tracing back to the first humans?(those most like us?)
the African guy was pretty much like any southern african bushman is today,they think he likely spoke in one of the click languages.
the European guy was with long black hair,and a good scraggly beard going,but with a more pronounced goatee and was not fully grown in on the sides.he had a hunter/gatherer/working to stay alive look about him that was cool.
if mine would grow that way i'd never trim or shave it.alas it doesnt,so it get periodic attention...:popcorn:

and here is to dead threads!!!:lolflag:

Zeotronic
July 19th, 2008, 02:23 PM
I still live with my parents, and my mother is all too happy to do it, so I let her... but if it were not for her, yea, I would cut my own hair... being that I dont go out and get it cut, I said 'yes'.

...Whats the point of being trendy if your broke?

lukjad007
August 5th, 2008, 11:07 PM
I still live with my parents, and my mother is all too happy to do it, so I let her... but if it were not for her, yea, I would cut my own hair... being that I dont go out and get it cut, I said 'yes'.

...Whats the point of being trendy if your broke?
Pretty much the same story. I also do trim the sideburns if I think they are too long with my razor and some scissors to even it out.

johnlvs2run
August 5th, 2008, 11:15 PM
I always cut and trim my own hair.

Open source means you do it yourself, or have a friend cut it for you.

Eventually you can learn to do it yourself.

Montrevux
August 6th, 2008, 07:57 AM
I'd give myself a buzzcut without a second thought.

trash
August 7th, 2008, 05:49 AM
always do, i love mohawks:P

If you do yours again try using cheese and reversing the image so that it is the opposite of what you see in the mirror.. entertained me for a while lol.

good luck! as sometimes it works and sometimes it don't HAHA.

clash
August 7th, 2008, 10:41 AM
I do it all the time, or get the better half to do it.

Nature is slowly taking over the hair cutting job anyways so in 10-15 years I won't need to cut it. Hooray!

iamBevan
August 7th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Bang on

Hairy_Palms
August 7th, 2008, 04:03 PM
ill trim my fringe and the bit around my ears, but other than that i wont do it all myself

SpaceMaster
August 7th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Only if I got to do it with something impressive, or in a strange way, i.e. with a machete, or high-powered lazer, or a complex scenerio beginning with the release of a golf ball onto a ramp and the end result launching the blade of a guillotine to slam within inches of precious precious mortality.

billgoldberg
August 8th, 2008, 11:17 AM
I don't cut my own hair, my twin brother does it for me.

He does it with an electrical shaver.

I have one of these haircuts:

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:n7ZO21pe_Jh2uM:http://lh4.ggpht.com/_iASxg6sdiDA/RkoWuxyaGCI/AAAAAAAAEnA/fyfOjt8uyPk/CIMG1758.JPG (no that's not me)

No way I'm paying 25-30 euro for something he does in 3 minutes.

overdrank
August 8th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Always cut my own. Have been for the last 20 yrs anyway :)

adamogardner
August 8th, 2008, 02:16 PM
always do, i love mohawks:P

If you do yours again try using cheese and reversing the image so that it is the opposite of what you see in the mirror.. entertained me for a while lol.

good luck! as sometimes it works and sometimes it don't HAHA.

good Idea.

I just cut my hair after two and a half years. here's my good side:

adamogardner
August 8th, 2008, 02:19 PM
I don't cut my own hair, my twin brother does it for me.

He does it with an electrical shaver.

I have one of these haircuts:

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:n7ZO21pe_Jh2uM:http://lh4.ggpht.com/_iASxg6sdiDA/RkoWuxyaGCI/AAAAAAAAEnA/fyfOjt8uyPk/CIMG1758.JPG (no that's not me)

No way I'm paying 25-30 euro for something he does in 3 minutes.

Looking sharp. I take a buzzer TO mine then let it grow out. haven't paid for a cut in 18 years.

billgoldberg
August 8th, 2008, 02:28 PM
I forgot to mention I hate being in a place they cut you hair (I forgot the word).

Some men only places or OK, especially the older ones.

The last time I went to the barber was a few years ago, in a modern mixed gender place my mother dragged me to.

It was horrible.

The barber (a women) insisted on talking to me the whole time.

It would would be ok if it was sports related or something like that, no she talked about stuff you read in gossip papers.

Then there were the other women constantly blabbering.

It drove me crazy.

Not to mentioned I had to wait an half an hour before they got started even though I was on time.

And I had to fork over 30 euro for a haircut my brother does in a few minutes.

Never again.

joshdudeha
August 8th, 2008, 02:34 PM
I'd never touch my hair man.
It's too long..and in too many layers for me to ruin O.O
The only thing, I might do - is trim the top layer on the back of my head, as it gets long - and I can't backcomb it effectively. lol

LaRoza
August 8th, 2008, 04:21 PM
I forgot to mention I hate being in a place they cut you hair (I forgot the word).

Some men only places or OK, especially the older ones.

The last time I went to the barber was a few years ago, in a modern mixed gender place my mother dragged me to.

Barbershop.

Eisenwinter
August 8th, 2008, 04:55 PM
I've cut my own hair a few times, it can be difficult, depending on what you want the result to be, in my case, the few times I did, I wanted to get myself a Mohawk.

when I got to the back of my head, I had to get my brother to help me a little.

ubuntu-freak
August 8th, 2008, 05:07 PM
I've cut my own hair for over 5 years now, cos' all I want is a suede-head. It's a waste of money paying someone else to do it, plus they always miss the odd hairs anyway.

terry123b99
August 11th, 2008, 01:48 PM
I cut my hair (or lack of) with a Mach 3 Fusion Razor :)

Ripfox
August 12th, 2008, 03:53 PM
I cut my hair (or lack of) with a Mach 3 Fusion Razor :)

I cut off all my dreads with a bowie knife once...

Dragonbite
August 26th, 2008, 02:46 PM
They don't trust me with sharp instruments,...

cespinal
August 26th, 2008, 03:01 PM
I ended up billiard balling my head after I found out my hair turned completely burgundy red the day after a drunk party where a girl soaked my head with peroxide cream....

Dragonbite
August 26th, 2008, 03:09 PM
I ended up billiard balling my head after I found out my hair turned completely burgundy red the day after a drunk party where a girl soaked my head with peroxide cream....
Better than hot pink! :lolflag:

aaaantoine
August 26th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Wow, they charge a crapload of money to cut your hair in Europe. No wonder so many of you cut your own hair! (Edit: I should point out that my wife once went to a hair salon in Long Island that charged her $40 to do... whatever it is that they did.)

At what I consider a "more expensive" place, I pay $15 plus tip. I've seen barbers around that charge $8 or $10. I don't cut my own hair because I fear what I would do to the hair on the back of my head. If I had the fuzz cut going on like I used to in middle school, I would probably consider it, what with my wallet being empty.

myusername
August 27th, 2008, 02:05 AM

EDIT: Very clever people...

well this IS coming from a borg...

tvtech
November 9th, 2008, 02:32 AM
I've cut my hair before, sometimes ... it works, sometimes it doesn't I did learn not to let my wife cut my hair, or my childs hair

some lessons are very important

Jim!
November 9th, 2008, 02:53 AM
I originally voted "no" but I was wrong because I ended up cutting my own hair.

t0p
November 9th, 2008, 04:53 AM
For at least 15 years I've been cutting my own hair. I usually leave it for 2 or 3 months, then I'll catch a glimpse of the fright-wig in the mirror and that's it - out comes the clippers for a No 2 all over.

eternalnewbee
November 9th, 2008, 05:00 AM
Voted yes, but prefer to have it done. Here in Thailand you usually get a head massage too):P

DeadSuperHero
November 9th, 2008, 06:34 AM
I cut my hair once, badly. Ended up shaving my head.

On the flipside, being bald actually felt quite nice. You feel heat from every lamp around you on a cold day, and hats, pillows, and showers feel 10X more amazing. Not to mention the sensation of rubbing your own head up and down with your hand all the time to feel the stubble.

I've got quite a bit grown back, although it's quite short still.

cespinal
November 10th, 2008, 04:24 PM
I cut my hair once, badly. Ended up shaving my head.

On the flipside, being bald actually felt quite nice. You feel heat from every lamp around you on a cold day, and hats, pillows, and showers feel 10X more amazing. Not to mention the sensation of rubbing your own head up and down with your hand all the time to feel the stubble.

I've got quite a bit grown back, although it's quite short still.

LOL... I loved shaving my head, too...

now my GF asks me to be ZOHAN... silky smooth all the time

MikeBrown
November 12th, 2008, 05:37 AM
I have been cutting my own hair for a while now, but being a guy with his own set of clippers, it's not too hard.

I just make it an even length all over the head, 1/2" I think.

So yes, I would cut my own hair, since I actually do.