PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu_demon's avatar

speeddemon8803
April 26th, 2007, 01:15 AM
Ok, im gonna say it, Ubuntu_Demon...your avatar is awesomely "cute"!

I dont call many avatars cute..but yours just fits you so well dude!

Its almost child like, but yet, its still a demon..lol, sorry, I had to post this eventually bud.

Anyways, I hope everyone has an awesome Ubuntu experience, and if you need help PLEASE do not hesitate to ask me, or any of us here at the forum! I and everyone here will try our best to help out, I may not always know the answer, but im pretty sure someone here will, or will find you the answer.

diskotek
April 26th, 2007, 01:57 AM
hippy daemon

speeddemon8803
April 26th, 2007, 01:59 AM
he changed it since the hippy lol, just look again.

diskotek
April 26th, 2007, 02:11 AM
umm i still see "hippy bsd like demon", am i wrong or it's just my imagination :D

ubuntu_demon
April 26th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Ok, im gonna say it, Ubuntu_Demon...your avatar is awesomely "cute"!

I dont call many avatars cute..but yours just fits you so well dude!

Its almost child like, but yet, its still a demon..lol, sorry, I had to post this eventually bud.

Anyways, I hope everyone has an awesome Ubuntu experience, and if you need help PLEASE do not hesitate to ask me, or any of us here at the forum! I and everyone here will try our best to help out, I may not always know the answer, but im pretty sure someone here will, or will find you the answer.

Matthew (http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=17635) found a few nice demon pictures for me and I picked this one :)

ubuntu_demon
April 26th, 2007, 08:57 AM
he changed it since the hippy lol, just look again.

I didn't change it.

Lord Illidan
April 26th, 2007, 09:05 AM
All these demonic mods are scaring the demonhunter inside me...

speeddemon8803
April 27th, 2007, 01:34 AM
boy my eyes were bad when i wrote the changed since hippie comemnt...its still da hippie..just a different version..I remember the old hippy with glasses and chain...and and..tie dye shirt..am i that old? :P

speeddemon8803
April 27th, 2007, 01:36 AM
off topic for even my topic..who actually owns the ubuntuforums.org domain? I see a whole lot of admins lol. Move if needed.

matthew
April 27th, 2007, 09:53 AM
off topic for even my topic..who actually owns the ubuntuforums.org domain? I see a whole lot of admins lol. Move if needed.There are five of us admins, but ubuntu-geek is the site owner. The other admins are KiwiNZ, jdong, Mike, and me.

loell
April 27th, 2007, 10:06 AM
There are five of us admins, but ubuntu-geek is the site owner. The other admins are KiwiNZ, jdong, Mike, and me.

another off topic, since you already mentioned the number of admins,

how many voluntary staff does ubuntuforums currently have?

matthew
April 27th, 2007, 10:21 AM
another off topic, since you already mentioned the number of admins,

how many voluntary staff does ubuntuforums currently have?Here's the full list (http://ubuntuforums.org/showgroups.php). :)

steven8
April 27th, 2007, 10:22 AM
It's just nice to see a thread being postitive about someone's avatar and not yelling for their ouster!

loell
April 27th, 2007, 10:28 AM
Here's the full list (http://ubuntuforums.org/showgroups.php). :)

speeddemon8803
June 28th, 2007, 07:51 AM
I was actually expecting to get mauled for this topic, I made it out alive!

matthew
June 28th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Yeah, still alive. :)
There are five of us admins, but ubuntu-geek is the site owner. The other admins are KiwiNZ, jdong, Mike, and me.FYI, this has changed. We are all admins, and ubuntu-geek is the team lead, but ownership of the site has been transferred to Canonical. http://ubuntuforums.org/index.php?page=about

I thought you would be interested since we had discussed forums ownership earlier.

loell
June 28th, 2007, 09:31 AM
oh, will this mean ryan will have lesser power now? as if its gonna matter ;)

matthew
June 28th, 2007, 10:10 AM
oh, will this mean ryan will have lesser power now? as if its gonna matter ;)For the moment, nothing has really changed in practice. He has chosen to give up his seat for life as Forums Council Chairman and things could change later when his term expires in about a year and a half.

speeddemon8803
July 18th, 2007, 05:02 AM
I think I opened up a can of worms here but hey, its awesome to know the guys behind the names :)

speeddemon8803
July 19th, 2007, 12:50 AM
This topics become hot huh? lol