PDA

View Full Version : Guikachu won't run on kubuntu edgy.

mp035
March 11th, 2007, 03:57 AM
Greetings all, I have recently installed Guikachu to write palmOS apps, and whenever I add a form resource, it appears on the tree, then right click on the form entry and select edit, and the program terminates. If i run from a terminal, it exits with this error:

mark@linuxbox:~$ guikachu
Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
serial 10663 error_code 8 request_code 146 minor_code 3
mark@linuxbox:~$

When I aptitude-ed the program I got the following warnings during install:

Setting up guikachu (1.4.0-2.1ubuntu3) ...
WARNING: no <list_type> specified for schema of type list
WARNING: failed to install schema `/schemas/apps/guikachu/Interface/recent_files' locale `C': Schema specifies type list but doesn't specify the type of the list elements
WARNING: failed to install schema `/schemas/apps/guikachu/Interface/recent_files' locale `en_CA': Schema specifies type list but doesn't specify the type of the list elements
WARNING: failed to install schema `/schemas/apps/guikachu/Interface/recent_files' locale `pt': Schema specifies type list but doesn't specify the type of the list elements
WARNING: failed to install schema `/schemas/apps/guikachu/Interface/recent_files' locale `wa': Schema specifies type list but doesn't specify the type of the list elements
WARNING: failed to install schema `/schemas/apps/guikachu/Interface/recent_files' locale `cs': Schema specifies type list but doesn't specify the type of the list elements
WARNING: failed to install schema `/schemas/apps/guikachu/Interface/recent_files' locale `sr': Schema specifies type list but doesn't specify the type of the list elements
WARNING: failed to install schema `/schemas/apps/guikachu/Interface/recent_files' locale `en_GB': Schema specifies type list but doesn't specify the type of the list elements
WARNING: failed to install schema `/schemas/apps/guikachu/Interface/recent_files' locale `sr@Latn': Schema specifies type list but doesn't specify the type of the list elements
WARNING: failed to install schema `/schemas/apps/guikachu/Interface/recent_files' locale `nl': Schema specifies type list but doesn't specify the type of the list elements
WARNING: failed to install schema `/schemas/apps/guikachu/Interface/recent_files' locale `sv': Schema specifies type list but doesn't specify the type of the list elements
WARNING: no <list_type> specified for schema of type list
WARNING: failed to install schema `/schemas/apps/guikachu/Interface/recent_files_mime' locale `C': Schema specifies type list but doesn't specify the type of the list elements
WARNING: failed to install schema `/schemas/apps/guikachu/Interface/recent_files_mime' locale `en_CA': Schema specifies type list but doesn't specify the type of the list elements
WARNING: failed to install schema `/schemas/apps/guikachu/Interface/recent_files_mime' locale `pt': Schema specifies type list but doesn't specify the type of the list elements
WARNING: failed to install schema `/schemas/apps/guikachu/Interface/recent_files_mime' locale `wa': Schema specifies type list but doesn't specify the type of the list elements
WARNING: failed to install schema `/schemas/apps/guikachu/Interface/recent_files_mime' locale `cs': Schema specifies type list but doesn't specify the type of the list elements
WARNING: failed to install schema `/schemas/apps/guikachu/Interface/recent_files_mime' locale `en_GB': Schema specifies type list but doesn't specify the type of the list elements
WARNING: failed to install schema `/schemas/apps/guikachu/Interface/recent_files_mime' locale `nl': Schema specifies type list but doesn't specify the type of the list elements

I am a newbie, so I don't quite understand the errors any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks.