PDA

View Full Version : some question or idea

anv
March 7th, 2007, 08:56 PM
-I tried to seek fastreading software but i didn't found any. somekind of softw. which would give word in adjustable phase and/or which would scroll the longer text with adjustable speed, I remember some browser had little that kind of option, I have forgotten the name of it. This would be handy while studying bible, would it be separate software or new option to some of available products.

anv
June 25th, 2007, 02:14 PM
I found audio tool for bible . By using festival and KTTSManager, you can use between different speakers and different native languages. then for example Gnomesword 2 allows you take away verse numbers from view>show versenumbers so just mark the text and copy it to clipboard, then KTTSManager allows you to "speack" the clipboard text by choosing with right click it from system tray. or if you copy different memory verses beforehad to file then by opening text file. Easy

When I began study the area, there were actually several speech synths and softwares but I found this one fastest and easiest to use for me.