PDA

View Full Version : Looking for junior or trainee web developer in Melbourne AU

ltmon
February 12th, 2007, 03:53 AM
Hi all,

We're currently searching for junior or trainee web developers for a small but established boutique development company in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Australia. Unlike most, we are not necessarily searching for industry experience or qualifications, but are more interested in the right aptitude and attitude to grow into the job.

The job is heavily Linux based and we also commonly use PHP and MySQL amongst other other open source technologies. We also very strictly use open standards and ensure our web-based work is W3C compliant.

You will need to be able to attend an in person interview off your own back and you must have the right to work in Australia already (sorry, we're unable to sponsor anyone for a working visa).

Please PM me if this sounds interesting and I will supply you with full details of the position.

Cheers,

L.

P.S. As an extra carrot, this is the view from our office, taken during a Christmas party.

N-Nitty
March 24th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Hey Itmon .

Im nick im 17 years old and im replying to you post about the web designing and stuff . this job seems like the job for me i have Exp. with unbuntu and this would be a good job do get even more Exp. im at the point in my life that i dont know what to do with myself and this sounds like something i would love to do and a good way to meet people that like the same things as me if you could contact me on : 0411874649 and even maybe i could come in for a interveiw . i really love computers im on them almost 24/7 i would love to do something like this so if you could call me on that number even if the jobs gone ( just to let me know ) thank you

Nick

P.S i have a resume and i am a Australian Citizen

overdrank
March 24th, 2011, 12:16 AM
Date
February 11th, 2007
4 years old. Thread closed