PDA

View Full Version : What are your bad habits?

~LoKe
January 10th, 2007, 09:16 PM
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3671/hpim0539jo2.th.jpg (http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3671/hpim0539jo2.jpg)

PurplePenguin
January 10th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Is that chew I see?

My bad habits primarily have to do with me surfing the UbuntuForums cafe too much. :D

d3v1ant_0n3
January 10th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Chewing tobbaco?

I smoke too much- used to drink a fair amount too, but don't even remember when the last time I was drunk was. I drink too much coffee too.

Mr Wrath
January 10th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Gaming Addict...recovery by force...wife hates games (any sort of game-video, computer, etc..., and me playing them. Anything to keep the wife happy.

emarkay
January 10th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Is that sticky tack, or Altoids boxes? I dunno but my bad habit is Ubuntu, Dual Booting, Sensuality, Everclear, and the pursuit of something new and different...

manmower
January 10th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Booze.
Laziness.

truthfatal
January 10th, 2007, 10:32 PM
I'm a smoker, and a drinker... I don't really think of them as "Bad habits" though. Smoking is a foul addiction that I'm fighting to quit, and drinking is a pleasant passtime.

seijuro
January 10th, 2007, 10:33 PM
Can I say pr0n?

~LoKe
January 10th, 2007, 10:33 PM
Yep. Chewing tobacco. Got a buddy to pick up some in the States. Cost me $15, but it would have cost me $200 or so to get that amount in Canada. :(

KaroSHiv0n
January 10th, 2007, 10:48 PM
Im messy
I have a short temper
i dont know when people are getting offended and i should be quiet
:-(

Xzallion
January 10th, 2007, 11:00 PM
chewing my fingernails, addicted to the computer, and I drink to much soda.

Bezmotivnik
January 10th, 2007, 11:03 PM
Im messy
I have a short temper
i dont know when people are getting offended and i should be quiet
:-(
Im messy
I have a short temper
i dont care when people are getting offended and i should be quiet. :-\"

dalejefferson
January 10th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Easier to list good habits.

1. hmm....
2. .....

LOL

beercz
January 11th, 2007, 12:00 AM
Erm .....

I use Windows

(only at work though)

tmatt95
January 11th, 2007, 12:04 AM
I have brought DRM'd music from the Internet *hangs head in shame*. I cannot wait for the day, that music is freed from its DRM chains,
Regards,
Matt

henriquemaia
January 11th, 2007, 12:36 AM
Worst habit: wasting time.

ComplexNumber
January 11th, 2007, 01:16 AM
Yep. Chewing tobacco. Got a buddy to pick up some in the States. Cost me $15, but it would have cost me $200 or so to get that amount in Canada. :(
chewing tobacco? :shock::shock:. NOBODY does that here. must be a stateside thing.

as for my bad habits. i smoke way too much. i really need to give up.

der_joachim
January 11th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Lying. :mrgreen:

seijuro
January 12th, 2007, 11:47 PM
recovering video game addict, used to play games 12+ hours a day.

KaroSHiv0n
January 13th, 2007, 12:21 AM
Im messy
I have a short temper
i dont care when people are getting offended and i should be quiet. :-\"know/care potato/potato

floke
January 13th, 2007, 12:40 AM
I have no 'bad' habits.
I surf the forum WAY too much.
Used to smoke (gave up for 9 yrs then took up again for 1 yr before quitting) - truthfatal, you seriously don't miss it after a couple o' months! (Think of it as quitting the MS of the *** world)
I drink too much, but WTF, you have to have some pleasures in life, right?

Oh, and I also have to keep the wife happy!

TooRight
January 13th, 2007, 01:23 AM
1. I smoke... though it's not a problem...I'm fine with it, it's everyone around me that has the problem :D

2. I'm too honest... friends have learned NOT to ask me something if they don't want to hear the truth. I'm definitely not one of those "tell ya what ya want to hear" types.

3. I can't type properly and rarely even try...My businesses revolve around the computer, I'm on it all the time, and everyone thinks I'm a lightening fast typist, buttttt, I only use my middle and index fingers and my thumbs for the space bar, anddddddd I still have to look at the keyboard most of the time, lmao :oops: Sometime i really should make the time to learn to touch type, lol. I have at times in the past, but then I get doing something and it's too slow, so I revert to my old 3-4 finger typing.

~LoKe
January 13th, 2007, 01:38 AM
1. I smoke... though it's not a problem...I'm fine with it, it's everyone around me that has the problem :D

2. I'm too honest... friends have learned NOT to ask me something if they don't want to hear the truth. I'm definitely not one of those "tell ya what ya want to hear" types.

3. I can't type properly and rarely even try...My businesses revolve around the computer, I'm on it all the time, and everyone thinks I'm a lightening fast typist, buttttt, I only use my middle and index fingers and my thumbs for the space bar, anddddddd I still have to look at the keyboard most of the time, lmao :oops: Sometime i really should make the time to learn to touch type, lol. I have at times in the past, but then I get doing something and it's too slow, so I revert to my old 3-4 finger typing.

I use the same fingers to work the keyboard, except I use my right ring finger for the backspace. I still type fast enough for my needs. I also glance down once in a while; not because I have to, just because it's a natural...reflex for me to do when I start typing.

seijuro
January 13th, 2007, 06:49 AM

OMG!!! Someone else who types like me (except for the looking at the keys part) yay I'm not a freak someone else does it too!!! You want to get better at typing chat a lot that's how I got to where I don't need to look at the keys anymore. I type about 90 wpm with the same 3 fingers you use.

TooRight
January 13th, 2007, 07:59 AM
lol, I'm fast at it too, that's what's so crazy, then I tryyyyyyyy to touch type and I'm down to 35 wpm and it's a snail's pace, drives me nuts!! but i see all these people typing properly and it looks soooooooo graceful, not to mention quiet... I tend to pound my keys :oops:

Henry Rayker
January 13th, 2007, 08:09 AM
I make plans and never follow through on them.

Enverex
January 13th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Tweak... keep tweaking, tweak some more... must tweak... tweak it!! arh!

OMG!!! Someone else who types like me (except for the looking at the keys part) yay I'm not a freak someone else does it too!!! You want to get better at typing chat a lot that's how I got to where I don't need to look at the keys anymore. I type about 90 wpm with the same 3 fingers you use.

I do exactly the same but I can touch type, so yeah, look a bit odd, heh. I think it's because over the years I've used so many keyboards on different machines with different layouts and different arches and in awkward positions that the only safe way to do it was to type using those few fingers.

TooRight
January 13th, 2007, 01:51 PM
I think it's because over the years I've used so many keyboards on different machines with different layouts and different arches and in awkward positions that the only safe way to do it was to type using those few fingers.

hehehe, now there's an explanation that makes sense!! Hope ya don't mind me borrowing it next time my kids start teasing me about my typing, lmaoo :D

bigken
January 13th, 2007, 01:59 PM
giving her in doors too much money :(