PDA

View Full Version : ubuntu forums help

zedd2006
December 24th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Ok, this is getting frustrating, i'll typ in my user name and password and click log in, and it will take me to the page saying "thank you for logging in blah blah blah" and redirect, but it doesnt log me in, and i can try to log in agiana nd it will do the same thing, am i doing something wrong or what?

TooRight
December 24th, 2006, 04:43 PM
You may have to have cookies enabled in your browser options... not sure, but that's a problem that many users run into on forums in general.

Good luck!! :D

PriceChild
December 24th, 2006, 04:54 PM
please use ubuntuforums.org instead of .com

zedd2006
December 24th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Cookies are enabled, and i will start to use ubuntuforums.org instead .com, and see if that changes

lyceum
December 27th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Just as a heads up, or whatever, I just had the same problem, and I was using ubuntuforums.org. It said I was logging on, then I was not logged on. I cleaned out my cookies and then logged back in, then I was fine. Does not make sence to me. I don't know if it was me or what, but thought I would second the problem.

KiwiNZ
December 27th, 2006, 06:37 PM
When this occurs , enable cookies , clear your cache as you are loading a cached version.

lyceum
December 27th, 2006, 08:50 PM
When this occurs , enable cookies , clear your cache as you are loading a cached version.

Cool, thanks!