PDA

View Full Version : RE: Sub Judice

Iandefor
December 21st, 2006, 10:38 PM
This matter has already been answered . Please see earlier postsClearly it bloody well hasn't been answered to anyone's satisfaction. Reopen the Sub Judice thread. It's highly relevant to the operation of this forum and somehow I doubt that open discussion will harm the the Forum and its members and might even change the current policy to one that actually reflects current law.

I have no patience for this authoritarian ********. "We have answered the matter to EVERYONE'S satisfaction. You may no longer discuss the matter." will get you NOWHERE and pretending it will is tantamount to dragging your credibility out the back door and beating it to death with a truncheon.

KiwiNZ
December 21st, 2006, 10:52 PM
This has already been answered several times .

Also please do not use insulting language in these forums

Iandefor
December 21st, 2006, 11:46 PM
This has already been answered several times .

Also please do not use insulting language in these forums An answer, yes. An answer that actually settles the matter to the satisfaction of the ones asking it? Absolutely freaking not. All you've said is that Sub Judice prohibits all discussion on the matter and locked several threads on the topic. Yes, you've answered it, but clearly that isn't good enough. Repeating again and again that you've answered does not change the fact that your answer is woefully inadequate, doesn't answer the question, and that there are people who would like you to back your statements up with sources instead of this childish show of administrative power.

What language was insulting? Authoritarian ********? I'm not insulting anyone, just using strong language on the bullish behavior that prevails from time to time on the part of the moderators.

KiwiNZ
December 23rd, 2006, 02:02 AM
Following honest and open discussion in private this issue has been addressed.

On the day this occured I admit that I was angry , I am not proud of that , and I apologise sincerely for that anger.

Cooler heads will always produce the best results.

Mike