PDA

View Full Version : Anybody need Warty CDs?

panickedthumb
May 1st, 2005, 08:56 PM
So I got a lot of these, and a few of my big opportunities fell through because they took so long to get here, and a lot of people said "Well, hoary is right around the bend, we'll wait til then." So I'm stuck with a lot of these bad boys.

If anyone still needs any, let me know and we'll work out some way to get them out to you.

lappy512
May 4th, 2005, 02:03 AM
So I got a lot of these, and a few of my big opportunities fell through because they took so long to get here, and a lot of people said "Well, hoary is right around the bend, we'll wait til then." So I'm stuck with a lot of these bad boys.

If anyone still needs any, let me know and we'll work out some way to get them out to you.
do you have warty Live CD's? I want to distribute some live CD's at my school.

panickedthumb
May 4th, 2005, 03:10 AM
They come with LiveCDs and the install in one package.

lappy512
May 4th, 2005, 03:37 AM
oh, so this is the official ubuntu CD package that you have? how many?

panickedthumb
May 4th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Yes, the official cds. How many are you thinking about giving out? I haven't counted in a while, I'll do that later ;) now I must sleep.

lappy512
May 4th, 2005, 09:38 PM
well, i might distribute around 30 CD's, but if I have extras I can always find ways to distribute more, maybe the most i can distribute is 100 CD's. Can you give a estimate on how many CD's you have, since I don't want to take CD's that others might need. I can pay for shipping via Paypal, if it is necessary. Heck, give me all of them if you want. (as long as it's notl ike a warehouse full :D)

mimart7
May 5th, 2005, 04:28 PM

Hey,

I am interested. I only a few, tell me how to go about this.

TIA
Mike

JC4P
May 12th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Hey,

I am interested. I only a few, tell me how to go about this.

TIA
Mike
If you want i have like 8 Warty CD's.

panickedthumb
May 12th, 2005, 03:36 AM
Anybody who wants them, just pm me your address and how many you want, I'll figure out shipping (soon, but not immediately-- I'm still on night shift, so I have no time to do anything. LONG night shift).

pdk001
May 18th, 2005, 07:42 AM
can i get one if its not late?