PDA

View Full Version : Powerpuff??

Ben Sprinkle
October 5th, 2006, 02:20 PM
I know this is a bit wierd but why do all the moderators have some powerpuff character? Is there some "character makes" Like the south park ones?

matthew
October 5th, 2006, 02:34 PM
A former staff member made the powerpuff avatars for all staff that wanted one about 9 months or a year ago. Some are still using them. It was just a fun, silly fad that amused us for a time. Actually, what I see more of at the moment are Tux avatars...

Ben Sprinkle
October 5th, 2006, 02:57 PM
No, the powerpuff ones fit it nicely. Tell him to get off his **** and make some kind of request thread. :)
I want one.

matthew
October 5th, 2006, 03:08 PM
No, the powerpuff ones fit it nicely. Tell him to get off his **** and make some kind of request thread. :)
I want one.LOL. She isn't here anymore. Too bad, she was a great addition to the staff in many ways. I think you're on your own for making a powerpuff avatar, sorry.

Ben Sprinkle
October 5th, 2006, 03:48 PM
Derm it, those things are cool lol.

dolphinsonar
October 5th, 2006, 07:19 PM
I am trying to find a good power rangers avatar, but to no avail.

DirtDawg
October 5th, 2006, 07:52 PM
A former staff member
She's gone!? Too bad, she's a great graphic designer. Does she have a website or something similar we can check out?

Thx :KS

GStubbs43
October 5th, 2006, 08:26 PM
I didn't see any links in her profile. (http://www.ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=7047) :(

matthew
October 5th, 2006, 08:29 PM
She's gone!? Too bad, she's a great graphic designer.I agree.

Does she have a website or something similar we can check out?I don't know of one, but that doesn't mean one doesn't exist.

Ben Sprinkle
October 6th, 2006, 01:22 AM
I thought I saw her post awhile ago. She has a sexy powerpuff. :P I reaaally want one now.