PDA

View Full Version : List of my posts

Cyberflunky
October 3rd, 2006, 04:32 PM
Is there any ware I can go and see a list of all my posts or do I have to subscribe to everything manually when I post a new message or a reply? :-k

ubuntu-geek
October 3rd, 2006, 04:34 PM
Sure thing..On the navigation bar click search, on the drop down menu choose find all posts or find all threads..

aysiu
October 3rd, 2006, 04:34 PM
Click on Search

kb5lnx
January 3rd, 2008, 08:42 AM
Sure thing..On the navigation bar click search, on the drop down menu choose find all posts or find all threads..

Sorrry to say, but doing the above, I found posts from all users included.
How can I get the list of only my own posts?
I need to get back to a post I left without subscribing to the thread; I tried to search by my userid, but nothing came.
Also, is it possible for a user to edit their own post after posting, to make a correction?

Rhubarb
January 3rd, 2008, 08:57 AM
Click on search --> Find all your posts

The only other post that you've made that's not in this thread is:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=572645

kb5lnx
January 3rd, 2008, 11:27 PM
Click on search --> Find all your posts

The only other post that you've made that's not in this thread is:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=572645

Thanks for your patience
(sorry I haven't learned yet how to post the "thanks" on its own)
So I tried again, and the problem was I had not realized the dropdown box was scrolling outside the viewing area, hiding the selections I needed.
I felt I had been stupid, but did get my list of posts, lol.
Really, it would be nice if the webmaster could put the "find my posts" selection at the top of the list, because many new users need to find this quickly.

Please answer my other question: how can I edit/improve a post that I have already sent on?

Last but not least.... And as you found my other post, concerning how to delete/change the Linux boot-up sound file, any chance you might answer it? I've tried for several weeks to get rid of that sound file so I can use my flashdrive anywhere anytime...

LaRoza
January 3rd, 2008, 11:38 PM
Please answer my other question: how can I edit/improve a post that I have already sent on?

Use the "edit" button on the lower left of your posts.

EDIT Next to the quote button