PDA

View Full Version : gtkboard error

LordScorpo
April 13th, 2005, 04:42 AM
How would I fix the following problem:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMF file [/usr/share/omf/gnome-utils/gfloppy-ja.omf] does not validate against S
crollKeeper-OMF DTD: /usr/share/xml/scrollkeeper/dtds/scrollkeeper-omf.dtd
Unable to register /usr/share/omf/gnome-utils/gfloppy-ja.omf

Errors were encountered while processing:
gtkboard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This error was encountered while trying to use the Synaptic Package Manager to setup gnome-chess (0.3.3-5).

Fab
April 13th, 2005, 12:08 PM
How would I fix the following problem:

OMF file [/usr/share/omf/gnome-utils/gfloppy-ja.omf] does not validate against S
crollKeeper-OMF DTD: /usr/share/xml/scrollkeeper/dtds/scrollkeeper-omf.dtd
Unable to register /usr/share/omf/gnome-utils/gfloppy-ja.omf

Errors were encountered while processing:
gtkboard

This error was encountered while trying to use the Synaptic Package Manager to setup gnome-chess (0.3.3-5).
i got the same error
and it kept saying it on every package installed til i did apt-get remove gtkboard which said cant remove because its not installed, but got rid of the error anyway ;P

LordScorpo
April 14th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Ummmm...

well the first time, I got this error:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E: gtkboard: subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 9
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then I tried it again, and it just rebooted my system. What happened?