PDA

View Full Version : Announcing the "Art Gallery"

ubuntu-geek
April 8th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Hello everyone,

We now have an Art Gallery for all screenshots and other related graphics. Please use the art gallery to post screenshots.

:)

bvc
April 8th, 2005, 04:00 PM
uhmmm.....how do we see more than a scaled down thumbnail? :?

ubuntu-geek
April 8th, 2005, 04:18 PM
uhmmm.....how do we see more than a scaled down thumbnail? :?
Working on that :)

ubuntu-geek
April 8th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Fixed..

bvc
April 8th, 2005, 04:27 PM
thx....almosts
this is what I get when I click on you screenie

bvc, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

bvc
April 8th, 2005, 04:28 PM
you're fast :-P
works!

ubuntu-geek
April 8th, 2005, 04:29 PM
thx....almosts
this is what I get when I click on you screenie
hmm now?

lao_V
April 8th, 2005, 04:34 PM
It would be nice to have the screenshot open in a seperate window???

bvc
April 8th, 2005, 04:37 PM
hmm now?yes, as posted above it works now.
Thank You!!!

bvc
April 8th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Hello everyone,

We now have an Art Gallery for all screenshots and other related graphics. Please use the art gallery to post screenshots.

:)
shouldn't this
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=18430
be locked? I don't know about anyone else but I'd like one place to view screenies/art.

ubuntu-geek
April 8th, 2005, 04:48 PM
shouldn't this
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=18430
be locked? I don't know about anyone else but I'd like one place to view screenies/art.
Done.. Great idea.

wfx
April 8th, 2005, 08:21 PM
How can i update my images?

ubuntu-geek
April 8th, 2005, 08:25 PM
How can i update my images?
Click on your image, then there will be a navigation bard with "Image Tools" you can select edit image from there. :)

arctic
April 8th, 2005, 08:39 PM
hey bvc, are you sure that it didn't tell you

bvc, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
3. You are bvc. That is reason enough for denying you the access :-P

Log Out Home
hehehe... just kidding. :grin:

wfx
April 8th, 2005, 08:57 PM
@ubuntu-geek
thx an sorry, i haven't seen it :-)

bvc
April 8th, 2005, 11:09 PM
hey bvc, are you sure that it didn't tell you

hehehe... just kidding. :grin:
:-P
I'm very sure because none of the children from the mub are here, with any authority, to bother me ;-)
:p

link
April 10th, 2005, 12:23 AM
I can't upload a tar.gz, even though tar.gz is in the valid extensions list.

Invalid file extension. Allowed extensions for this category are jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp, mp3, wma, mpeg, wav, avi, midi, mpg, ram, wmv, tar.gz.

I also can't upload a 1.1MB PNG. I get no error message at all. The page just stops loading.

kassetra
April 10th, 2005, 01:18 AM
I can't upload a tar.gz, even though tar.gz is in the valid extensions list.

Invalid file extension. Allowed extensions for this category are jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp, mp3, wma, mpeg, wav, avi, midi, mpg, ram, wmv, tar.gz.

I also can't upload a 1.1MB PNG. I get no error message at all. The page just stops loading.

Ok, I'll let the admin know - also could you post this in the Ubuntuforums Site help area near chat?