odat
August 12th, 2006, 03:19 PM
worry wart

slakkie
August 12th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Lol

az
August 12th, 2006, 06:25 PM
Poor kid, being called an idiot by his Dad.

*sigh*

Artificial Intelligence
August 12th, 2006, 06:49 PM
Hehehe, I banned you :KS But check in now. I have reversed the infraction for your account. ;)

K.Mandla
August 13th, 2006, 12:50 AM
Hello,

This is the actual owner/system administrator of Fossystems.com. After I got home from work last night my son told me that he had helped advertise my new website. At first I was impressed and excited but then when he explained how I thought ohhh geeez thanks for nothing. It was a tough call because I couldn't be mad at him for trying to help (at least he thought of me for once lol) but I also wasn't to happy that he resorted to spamming the forums. Especially with my account that I had setup to autologin. Ubuntu is my primary OS and I use the forums quite often so I was really concerned / upset. Anyway I emailed the forum administrator asking him to remove the posts. I am hoping he does so. I certainly didn't mean to upset anyone and of course I'm not really interested in losing potential visitors either. The website is the only way I knew how to contribute. Anyway please accept my apology. I had a very long talk with my son and he will not be posting to any forums on my behalf.

Thanks for your time.

Ronnie Whisler
admin@fossystems.com

It was misguided, but well intentioned, and therefore forgiven.

Klaidas
August 14th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Hmm, can't find those messages :/
Wonder what he wrote :D

Artificial Intelligence
August 14th, 2006, 04:37 PM
They have been deleted on his requests. As they turned up on google search.