PDA

View Full Version : suggestion

ubuntu_demon
March 31st, 2005, 11:35 PM
hi,

It would be nice if there were an option in quicklinks to see all new posts in your selection of the forum. And an option to see all unanswered threads in your selection of the forum. That way it's easier to see where the interesting posts are and the posts about the stuff you can help. For example I don't own an ppc or amd-64 so I don't know anything about this.

edit :

another suggestion :

If a user with more than X posts logs into ubuntuforums the first screen he sees are all the unanswered threads of the last two days.

kassetra
April 2nd, 2005, 02:37 AM
hi,

It would be nice if there were an option in quicklinks to see all new posts in your selection of the forum. And an option to see all unanswered threads in your selection of the forum. That way it's easier to see where the interesting posts are and the posts about the stuff you can help. For example I don't own an ppc or amd-64 so I don't know anything about this.

edit :

another suggestion :

If a user with more than X posts logs into ubuntuforums the first screen he sees are all the unanswered threads of the last two days.

Hmmmm.... we'll have to see if this is possible and maybe if there's an option to turn it on and off...

good suggestion. :)

ubuntu_demon
April 2nd, 2005, 10:11 AM
Hmmmm.... we'll have to see if this is possible and maybe if there's an option to turn it on and off...

good suggestion. :)
thnx

When I have the time to help people I don't want to see all the posts that I don't know much about or aren't interested in. :)