PDA

View Full Version : Cedega Fullscreen: Let me out!

saik0
March 29th, 2005, 06:38 AM
Does anybody know how to switch windows while playing a game in Gnome? I've been able to using the Ctrl+Alt+D shortcut to goto my desktop or moving the game to another desktop and switching between them, and then after that sometime I can use Alt+tab, and sometimes it wont do anything again. I have no idea what affects this. I'm sure theres a way for it to work more gracefully, any bright ideas?

bored2k
March 29th, 2005, 06:43 AM
I only use Cedega for steam games [Half-Life: Counter Strike], but here is what I do:

In leave one application open in the virtual desktop on wich I will be opening the game. And if alt-tab fails -as usual- I use alt-f2 to bring up and over everything run application, usually accompanied with the top menu bar. While this is open, I am able to click anywhere I want basically. This is my "alt tab cheat" :-P. It may not be pretty, but it works for me .

MeduZa
November 6th, 2007, 07:16 AM
the problem is big and I don't found a solution I only use linx to play games and all the full screen ones don't allow alt tab, PLEASE I NEED TO CHANGE the application on top :(

xD

thanks I need a discharge :lolflag:

frodon
November 6th, 2007, 12:07 PM
PLease do not revive 2 years old threads, there's no point doing this as the informations here are outdated.

Thread closed.